New tour dates to include US?

Drat... I've just received an email... Mozzer says my upstairs guest room will make an inadequate dressing room. The bathroom is too small. Chicago leg is cancelled. Sorry, all. :rolleyes:

Drat... I've just received an email... Mozzer says my upstairs guest room will make an inadequate dressing room. The bathroom is too small. Chicago leg is cancelled. Sorry, all. :rolleyes:

My place it is. He just called to confirm.

Do you babysit? :p

Srsly, if he comes anywhere near Shit-own (as Colin Melloy called it =o), we are ALL OVER DAT like white on rice baby :)
How awesome would Metro or the Vic be?!

No, I don't. But I can give you my nanny's phone number, she has a sister.

Shit-own... and the Capone reenactment... very funny. The cord whipping and wrapping just about killed me... you need to send me your address again so I can send you a CD of the show.

THE VIC! OMG... it was all I could think of. The sound in there was sooo good. I know he could fill five nights there... and there's a great Indian restaurant right down the corner that has lots of veggie food.

What I love about him is he always does pokey little UK venues like The Kings Lynn Corn Exchange.I hope he does UEA like in the 80`s too.I`d be in heaven.

Its my dream to see him in Manchester.:)

applebuttaz start driving to San Antonio right now!!!!!!!!

Sweet and Tender Hooligans are playing tonight you gotta come!!!

hmm.....i had no idea even though they are apparently playing down the street from where i live. they didn't do a very good job of advertising it.

I would looove if he included 'teh' US in the tour! I wasn't able to see him anywhere on this tour, ugh haha. He needs to come so I can see the Morissey himself for the first time!

He should make a very special visit to the Northeastern area of the country especially.. :D

Do you think Morrissey will tour the US more, or stay away for a while and tour other areas? We had a lot of him this year, so I'd understand if we were of his radar for while.

I'm just wondering if I need to start saving money or not. ;)

You're kidding me, yeah??

Back
Top Bottom