NME Letters page, 10th August

I don't know what made me buy this issue, because I never normally do. Opened it at the letters page, and there we are. One or two people, Boz included, have already spotted the name of the author of the main letter.

oqkcn9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey is a f***ing asshole. He needs to retire, he hasnt released a good record since 1994....give it up old man and stop embarrassing yourself with your stupid comments

I’m tired of all of you. I am whatever you say I am, if I wasn’t then why would I say I am. I’m sick of all this nonsense. The redundant banter that Morrissey should retire, that he is old, that he hasn’t released a good record, blah, blah, blah.
You’re all full of shit, isn’t it. You’ re just sent here by the NME and their conspiracy to blacklist Morrissey and destroy his career and destroy his reputation and career. In that article in 2007, the NME validated their personal vendetta and conspiracy to ruin the good name of Morrissey and the court case is not over as someone mentioned. I googled it and it is still going on and the NME is going to pay for what they’ve done.
FYI-Morrissey is handsome, attractive, and drop dead gorgeous. And his singing voice is even more beautiful than it was in 1986. His lyrics and songs are more perfect than they ever have been and you “fans” make me more sick with your pathetic manipulations, lies, and tragic antics and bullshit. You are all just spies and plants and realistically you don’t even exist as you were sent here by Tim, Connor, and all the other head trips sent here by the NME and their immigration article with their chicanery and tricks. Pertaining to Morrissey and his views on immigration, whereby they libeled and slandered him and you all are just concoctions orchestrated by Tim, Conor and the rest of ‘em.

Regards,
Kate2828

I’m tired of all of you. I am whatever you say I am, if I wasn’t then why would I say I am. I’m sick of all this nonsense. The redundant banter that Morrissey should retire, that he is old, that he hasn’t released a good record, blah, blah, blah.
You’re all full of shit, isn’t it. You’ re just sent here by the NME and their conspiracy to blacklist Morrissey and destroy his career and destroy his reputation and career. In that article in 2007, the NME validated their personal vendetta and conspiracy to ruin the good name of Morrissey and the court case is not over as someone mentioned. I googled it and it is still going on and the NME is going to pay for what they’ve done.
FYI-Morrissey is handsome, attractive, and drop dead gorgeous. And his singing voice is even more beautiful than it was in 1986. His lyrics and songs are more perfect than they ever have been and you “fans” make me more sick with your pathetic manipulations, lies, and tragic antics and bullshit. You are all just spies and plants and realistically you don’t even exist as you were sent here by Tim, Connor, and all the other head trips sent here by the NME and their immigration article with their chicanery and tricks. Pertaining to Morrissey and his views on immigration, whereby they libeled and slandered him and you all are just concoctions orchestrated by Tim, Conor and the rest of ‘em.

Regards,
Kate2828

We are destroying him ... for fun.

Morrissey is a f***ing asshole. He needs to retire, he hasnt released a good record since 1994....give it up old man and stop embarrassing yourself with your stupid comments

Since 1994? Hmm... You're in for a surprise my good man! Morrissey has actually released several very good albums since then. Southpaw Grammar, Maladjusted, You are the Quarry, Ringleader of the Tormentors, and Years of Refusal. I'm sure if you check your local record shop or maybe even on amazon.com, you'll surely be able to find them. Enjoy man!

We are destroying him ... for fun.

You are destroying him for fun? I see. So then I am going to destroy you for destroying the “one” I love hun. His name is Steven Patrick Morrissey, and he is My Baby and I Love him and you shall not touch him.

Regards,
Kate2828

P.S. And I don’t believe you are destroying him for fun for one second. You have a hidden conspiracy orchestrated by the NME and anyone who isn’t brain dead can see that the NME and their 2007 article regarding Morrissey and immigration was a carefully devised plot by the employees of the NME aka the Enemy.

since 1994? Hmm... You're in for a surprise my good man! Morrissey has actually released several very good albums since then. Southpaw grammar, maladjusted, you are the quarry, ringleader of the tormentors, and years of refusal. I'm sure if you check your local record shop or maybe even on amazon.com, you'll surely be able to find them. Enjoy man!

f*** you david!!

[He is handsome and gorgeous without doubt , most fanciable man in the world ,but having heard his latest single
its shit
what is his point in releasing this garbage?

irene

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986670785]We are destroying him ... for fun.[/QUOTE]

FYI-Morrissey is handsome, attractive, and drop dead gorgeous. And his singing voice is even more beautiful than it was in 1986. His lyrics and songs are more perfect than they ever have been and you “fans” make me more sick with your pathetic manipulations, lies, and tragic antics and bullshit.

Regards,
Kate2828

At last, well said !

Since 1994? Hmm... You're in for a surprise my good man! Morrissey has actually released several very good albums since then. Southpaw Grammar, Maladjusted, You are the Quarry, Ringleader of the Tormentors, and Years of Refusal. I'm sure if you check your local record shop or maybe even on amazon.com, you'll surely be able to find them. Enjoy man!

Yes he may have released these but apparently you don't know the meaning of the word GOOD

Regards,
Kate2828

kate no matter how much u suck up to the man and praise him, he'll never sleep with u....u do know he's gay right?

kate no matter how much u suck up to the man and praise him, he'll never sleep with u....u do know he's gay right?

I don’t care if he is “gay”. By the way I hate that word. The word GAaAaY is so stupid anyway.
I love Morrissey for Morrissey. But then I’ll tell you this much, he most certainly was not gay in the dream I had last night. What a dream.

Regards,
Kate2828

I don’t care if he is “gay”. By the way I hate that word. The word GAaAaY is so stupid anyway.
I love Morrissey for Morrissey. But then I’ll tell you this much, he most certainly was not gay in the dream I had last night. What a dream.

Regards,
Kate2828

oh dear

I know you want me baby,
I think I want you too...
I think I love you baby...
I think I love you too,
I'm here to save you,
Come be in Katie's world,
I wanna grow together,
Lets let our love unfurl,
You know you want me baby,
You know I want you too,

Guess who

Regards,
Kate2828

You'll be claiming Julian Clary fingered you next.
Nutter.

Regards,
Kate2828

What's going on with Morrissey's lazy eye?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom