Oakland Paramount Theatre - Dec. 2, 2009

Seat location: section ORCH, row L, seat 18

Ridiculous inconvenience fee of $13. TicketBastard should be lined up against a wall and shot.

Pit was unavailable this morning. Did it sell out? I'll "try" again during the regular sale and see if I get a better seat...

I'll wait it out in the regular sales. As of 3pm they are selling double digit rows and balcony. Ebay sellers are asking $328+ and Stubhub $169+.

They should be lined up against a wall and shot...

Is there any advantage to using this American Express seating business? All of these people/organizations controlling tickets are among the greatest parasites of our time.

nothing available on the floor when i only had added the basic swords. but when i added the deluxe edition row ff. i'll wait til noon saturday and try my luck then

I totally agree about Ticketbastards & how frustrating they could be. I was up bright and early to get the presale tickets today. Me & my cousin were on the phone and were going to purchase 4 tickets. We were seeing who would get better seats from us both. The first try she gets good seats in Orch and she submits her order and before it confirms the page has an error and can't proceed!! about this time were so pissed. To make a long story short we tried purchasing tickets 3 times and it didnt go through.

She called TM to complain and they basically said they couldnt do anything about it, grr :swear:

Finally at the end it went through and we got some pretty decent ones.
Orch Front Row:F

:thumb::thumb:

they should use paperless ticketing for all concerts on ticketmaster. ebay is already full of people seeling pit tickets and seats in row a,b and c. i hope they get stuck and take a loss

Buying tickets is so stressful. I mean how do you know if you should take the first thing that comes up, or keep trying for something better?

What Ticketbastard should at least do is put up an online seating chart so people can choose their seats. If they are going to bend over us concert goers anyway, at least throw us some vaseline...

I was on right at 12, first thing that came up was in row JJ. I guess I should have taken it because nothing better came up after about 10 tries. Ended up in row MM 114-116. I hope its better than the balcony at least.

Last edited:
Got in with FF in the middle. They had balcony row B... nothing in the single letters orchestra. Oh well...

i went to the paramount box office. the closest they have is row gg and row c in the balcony. more tickets will be released sometime but the clerk said it is done randomly

it sucks big time
whats the point of holding back good seats
i'll check back the next few days and see if any better are available
the only good thing about the box office is there is no ticketmaster service charge

Can you exchange tickets? Or do you have to just eat the diff? I guess I'll stick with the ones I have. I'm sure they'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom