Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

And then when I posted a picture of my beeyootiful alexander mcqueen choker, the most treasured possession of this peasant (me 😞), she was like "I knew alexander mcqueen, idiot!"

It's like, well maybe but I don't see how working for Bernie Sanders would necessarily propel you into the intimate world of high fashion, 'specially with a dog face like yours, but even so, what does that prove? He clearly didn't give you any jewelry!

He perfected it 20 years ago with this performance. It’s just a pantomime now. And the “rats” stuff just completely ruins it.

That really is the perfect version of that song.

The way the “I know a place where no one is likely to pass” line is sung in Jack the Ripper always reminds me of the vocal phrasing throughout the verses on Peter Gabriel’s ‘Intruder’. I don’t know if that song was an influence on Morrissey when he was writing Jack the Ripper, but considering the themes of the two songs, it may have been. :unsure:

Last edited:
a Mind Balm ?

sorry, couldn’t resist.

But yeah, Marr’s best work with TT, since then and more recently, his solo offerings, are simply easy listening music.
ignore gayboy,hes too busy fantasising about a big fat man with a big beard and a red suit coming down his chimney.

in my work if any of my workers is off sick when they come back i say you have more days off than santa,always gets a chuckle.

ignore gayboy,hes too busy fantasising about a big fat man with a big beard and a red suit coming down his chimney.

in my work if any of my workers is off sick when they come back i say you have more days off than santa,always gets a chuckle.
Homophobia? Nice.

@ZOOM FROM GLOOM Can’t you come up with a more intelligent reply than to hit the laugh button? It’s almost as if you don’t have anything worthwhile to say.

Nah, I’ve given you enough my time.
It reflects badly on you. Whenever you run out of things to say, you resort to YouTube videos, the phrase ‘lol’, the laugh button or downvoting. You’re just not a strong debater.

It reflects badly on you. Whenever you run out of things to say, you resort to YouTube videos, the phrase ‘lol’, the laugh button or downvoting. You’re just not a strong debater.
and @Surface, since you seem to be interested in what GS has to say. Lol.

GS, If what you say is true, then you wouldn’t be trying to have any interaction with me.

btw where did I downvote you?

GS, If what you say is true, then you wouldn’t be trying to have any interaction with me.

Because I agree with him, you display this behaviour from time to time for some reason, which generally causes the discussion to be moved to off topic.

Last edited:

I don’t think you’re a stupid person. I’m sure it would be possible to have an adult conversation with you, if you’d just quit your childish ways.

I’m sure you have, but I was talking about your behavior in general. Not just towards me.

Back
Top Bottom