Only 119 Shopping Days Left 'Til Xmas...

Yea, the dollar store in the town my mom lives in, has a shitload of christmas things.

It's not even Halloween or Thanksgiving yet!!! D:

I don't even celebrate Christmas, we celebrate the Winter Solstice.

seeing all the christmas stuff just kinda depresses me. :( I hate Christmas, because my grandpa died on Christmas Eve/Christmas morning. I woke up to my dad crying and telling me I was going to stay with my mom. D:<

i hate christmas,it always ruins a day far more important to me,my birthday.:p
i mean seriously,its at the end of january yet i still get excuses that its too close to christmas for me to get decent gifts on both holidays,some people are just too selfish.:p

I know how you feel, mine is on the 27th and I've gotten that excuse one too many times.

:rolleyes:

I spend all my money on myself. I only have 5 people to buy for anyway.
My brother's b-day is Feb 2nd, always laughed since mine is in July. Always got lots of stuff twice a year. He hated that.

I hate christmas too, retail killed it. Though I work with a Jevoah witness, so if she's around will go on about how much I love it just to piss her off.

This year I think I will make a donation to a charity instead of:
1. Trolling round the shops stressed to death.
2. End up buying something that no-one wants but pretends they do when they open it in front of you.
3. Wasting money - it can go to a good cause who wil be more appreciative of it.

I started my Christmas shopping three weeks ago. Saw a couple of things and stashed them for Christmas. It is hard to shop for someone who can get anything they want or already has a lot. I was able to pick up some last year Jets Training Camp merchandise at Hofstra University. This was the last year that the Jets were playing at Hofstra.

I hear you. My bff buys tickets for a theatre play, a concert or an exhibition for Christmas. She gave up on traditional gifts, for the reason you mentioned above.

Oops, I almost forgot: I LOVE Christmas! :o

Yea, the dollar store in the town my mom lives in, has a shitload of christmas things.

It's not even Halloween or Thanksgiving yet!!! D:

I don't even celebrate Christmas, we celebrate the Winter Solstice.

seeing all the christmas stuff just kinda depresses me. :( I hate Christmas, because my grandpa died on Christmas Eve/Christmas morning. I woke up to my dad crying and telling me I was going to stay with my mom. D:<

I thought you meant your mum lives in the dollar store for a second. I am an idiot. :o That's really sad about your grandpa as well.

I only buy presents for my immediate family, i.e, mum, dad, brother. I buy them from independent shops and stuff. For my friends I tend to do something for them. Like, last year I stencilled my friends leather jacket for him. Although I do that stuff anyway. I hate big corporate Christmas stuff, though. And the Christian aspect. Which is non-existent in my family, luckily.

...or something like that.

You have been warned.
ummmmmmmmmmmm........would you believe, I'm just ordering the first of my Christmas shopping? :o *ducks to avoid blows* I'm really going to put a massive effort into spreadng the cost this year, starting now!

Back
Top Bottom