Oscar Wilde photo - Smiths is Dead Tshirt

hello

I was wondering if anyone knows what original photo of oscar wilde was used for this t-shirt:

21morrissey.jpg

Also, does anyone have a colour version of Moz wearing this shirt?

thanks!

Re: Oscar Wilde Photo - Smiths is Dead t-shirt

Why did this get moved into the Marketplace :confused::confused::confused:

The original should be one from the set Ellis & Walery shot in 1892, I have some of those, not this exact one though.

Why did this get moved into the Marketplace :confused::confused::confused:

Because the moderators are a particularly bright bunch who haven't figured out the difference between the two yet.

Just set the record straight

Because the moderators are a particularly bright bunch who haven't figured out the difference between the two yet.

I beg your pardon?

You didn't apologise to Peter the other day.

Yes, accidentally I moved it to market place.
No need for so rude to other moderators.

hello

I was wondering if anyone knows what original photo of oscar wilde was used for this t-shirt:

21morrissey.jpg

Also, does anyone have a colour version of Moz wearing this shirt?

thanks!

Damnit, someone else asked me this question, and I forgot the exact URL from whence I blagged it. It was some Irish or Irish-Anglo literature site. Anyroad, attached are the full and cropped photos of Hosscah. Hmmm...this doesn't look exactly like the one Moz is wearing, but it's pretty close.

No, I don't have the colour version of Moz wearing the shirt. :o

I recall that a Japanese fan made this t-shirt for Morrissey and gave it to him when he played in Japan.

P.S Is it just me or does Oscar Wilde bear an uncanny resemblance to Jonathon Ross.....??

I recall that a Japanese fan made this t-shirt for Morrissey and gave it to him when he played in Japan.

P.S Is it just me or does Oscar Wilde bear an uncanny resemblance to Jonathon Ross.....??

Even Moz did point that out to Mr Ross....when referring to his hair, at least :D

I seen a t-shirt for some noew band- can't remember their name and it was a copy of that T-shirt with a picture of Cliff Richard and their name on it with "Is dead" after it.

Back
Top Bottom