Out and about - Morrissey at The Distillers in Hollywood (Sep. 15, 2018)

44306_morrissey_at_distillers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Damon

Moz' boyfriend, sitting furthest to his left.

He is thanked first in the acknowledgements for Autobiography.

Who is Damon

Uncle Steve's Senior P.A.

I reckon haven't you delusional foreigner wacko terrorists heard of when rich people leave all their money to their maids and butlers. Same situation with Damon. That is why Steve thanks him so much. I don't reckon think you people who live in these weird backward foreigner towns realize how high maintenance Hollywood super star Uncle Steve is mate inn n nnn n nnn n n nn n nnn it.

I cant wait til im a rich nobel prize winning writer and I can pay people to hang around me. no really, that's gonna be the bomb. I wonder if I can deduct pay if they do something really egregious like sniffle or fidget.
Best swede on the payroll?

Does he go anywhere or do anything that some L.A. based fan doesn’t get him on camera o_O

No, this all started recently since the Moz Posse saw that all the wacko anti-American terrorist foreigners on So-Low kept on disputing he has lived in LA since 1992 and mainly contradicting my posts. One of the rules of being in the Moz Posse is not to post pics of him around his hometown LA because of the huge foreigner stalker problem with weirdo foreigners from places like Brittin, Sweedin, and Serb spending their life savings to get to Moz Angeles and sleeping in the trash cans still in front of the old house on Sweetzer from "the importance of being Steve", but I think most of the foreigners on So-Low have shut the f*** up and gone home like the cowards they are.

No, this all started recently since the Moz Posse saw that all the wacko anti-American terrorist foreigners on So-Low kept on disputing he has lived in LA since 1992 and mainly contradicting my posts. One of the rules of being in the Moz Posse is not to post pics of him around his hometown LA because of the huge foreigner stalker problem with weirdo foreigners from places like Brittin, Sweedin, and Serb spending their life savings to get to Moz Angeles and sleeping in the trash cans still in front of the old house on Sweetzer from "the importance of being Steve", but I think most of the foreigners on So-Low have shut the f*** up and gone home like the cowards they are.
Elaborate on this a bit for us:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-62-worlds-away-hell-raising-punk-heyday.html

They used to say people on the west coast are fit and looking good but it seems standards have dropped a lot.

503ED5B100000578-6173693-image-a-16_1537117649543.jpg

Give him a call Aztec Camera, another american who always lived there has returned home from his "real homeland".
Your arse and all!

Give him a call Aztec Camera, another american who always lived there has returned home from his "real homeland".
Your arse and all!

He's wearing a epilepsy version of a Auschwitz outfit and boy is it affecting my screen more than drugs ever will.
And Ulf complained when he watched his band 20 years ago or more saying they were all fat, well not as fat as they all are now Ulf!

in this item 2comments about the band the Distillers, not even a your tube clip, or spot if I .

I really never heard of the Distillers, I'll check out,

have a great start of the week all, waving from the Dutch Mountains

For a modern steetpunk band it was really good. The two rancid inspired albums were great and coral fang was likewise really really good. Her tuneful screaming was inspired

Yes but
I think She Was really inspired by Courtney Love and the first album of Hole. Same voice, same power.
Like Hole and Many other bands, the distillers made no other great album After the first LP, good albums but no great second LP.

Your arse and all!
I saw that. He's put on so much so quickly it suggests he's ill. Hope he's okay, I always rather liked him.

his skittish forever-startled look.
That's it exactly. If you were to describe how he looks, that's it. I feel for him. Not sure if he needs beta blockers or just some nice soothing lavender oil in a diffuser, but he looks in a permanent state of yellow alert. I hope he's okay and that Morrissey isn't bullying him.

That's it exactly. If you were to describe how he looks, that's it. I feel for him. Not sure if he needs beta blockers or just some nice soothing lavender oil in a diffuser, but he looks in a permanent state of yellow alert. I hope he's okay and that Morrissey isn't bullying him.
he gets to travel the world and stay in five star hotels. id happily endure a little moz bullying for that.
that said, I hope Morrissey isn't either because that wouldn't be very healthy for either of them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom