Over/under on when blue jag will get banned?

Re: How much longer until blue_jag gets banned?

you're not controversial though. there's no controversy, just annoyance.

and did you apologise to skinny before or after he mentioned he could ban you for what you had said?

What I have said to uncle skinny is of no concern to you.Who are you anyway? Do I know you?Have I ever had a conversation with you? I think not.You just like stirring up trouble.Finding Sunday a bit boring are we?:crazy:

What I have said to uncle skinny is of no concern to you.Who are you anyway? Do I know you?Have I ever had a conversation with you? I think not.You just like stirring up trouble.Finding Sunday a bit boring are we?:crazy:

yeah, we exchanged a few words last night. you might not remember, i was a little drunk.

like you keep saying, this is a forum where people have discussions/post questions. if i want to say anything to you i will, thank you very much. you have the option to ignore me.

no actually, my sunday has been ok. thanks for caring, you controversial person, you.

yeah, we exchanged a few words last night. you might not remember, i was a little drunk.

like you keep saying, this is a forum where people discuss. if i want to say anything to you i will, thank you very much.

no actually, my sunday has been ok. thanks for caring.

That is fine, just respect MY right to have an opinion too.Glad you are enjoying your sunday.

keep it up

whoever moved my thread (TY) i knew i had seen this same thread, but I couldn't find it.

i think about 2 weeks since he joined

Is it even fair to take the piss out of his ridiculous views and behaviour? He might actually be educationally subnormal.

hAAAAA! a sense of humour breezes in to dampen all the tedious seriousness!

Think I will take the 4-1 and then be a total C--t so I get banned! (yeah ok if you're thinking of posting you're already a total c--t I will save you the time...):):)

I was being serious:straightface:
:D

Jukebox Jury

popcorn.gif

Blue Jag does seem to be rich in the time department.

I only come on here when I drink tea or coffee.It keeps me out of the biscuit tin.

Tags
soon i hope
Back
Top Bottom