People who should be taken out to an isolated spot and shot in the head

His grunts annoy me.And he's not aged since the 80's.

gotta be better than the Beebs morning effort though.

BBC Breakfast News are wankers, they always have that inane fat guy who does the outside broadcast from a gym or somesuch and ALWAYS has to end his shitty report by eating an apple and gurning to the camera, or similar.

The eighteen panty wetters who complained to the advertising standards commitee in an atempt to get duffys cola advert banned because she is seen riding a push bike without a front lamp or reflective clothing. What are they thinking, are there lives so inane.

The eighteen panty wetters who complained to the advertising standards commitee in an atempt to get duffys cola advert banned because she is seen riding a push bike without a front lamp or reflective clothing. What are they thinking, are there lives so inane.

Frankly i'd just get her banned for sounding like a duck sucking on some helium.:rolleyes:

Frankly i'd just get her banned for sounding like a duck sucking on some helium.:rolleyes:

I also have no love for Duffy, but i'm sick of all the liberal spineless shitbags that have to much to say about nothing.

russellbrand_897_18188102_0_0_12656_300.jpg

Russell Brand = hot hot hot! :horny:

I also have no love for Duffy, but i'm sick of all the liberal spineless shitbags that have to much to say about nothing.

Oh yes I agree.Got to have a sad life to complain about an ad.

Talking of Ads the new Yorkshire tea one with that bloke in the shed hiding from his nagging wife is just legend.:thumb:

Again, myself.

n117632687933_4727.jpg

Bush2.jpg
george-bush-sr.jpg
Kissinger_Henry.jpg
Donald20Rumsfeld.jpg

.....to name a few. (It's a long list.)

Tags
davethetroll ff! i lovebread i work out iheartdave lets eat lulz suzy greenberg tony danza wilson xylaphone ytofmf
Back
Top Bottom