peta wants to buy sea-world, free shamu

We used to have a Sea World in Cleveland. Well...out in the boonies of Cleveland. They got bought and shut down. As a kid I always loved the lil otter they used in one of their shows! Otters f***ing rock.

I never did like how they let every motherf***ing idiot kid buy some fish to feed the dolphins. Letting all those poorly-raised kids poke and prod the dolphins seemed wrong.

PETA wants to buy Sea World, Free Shamu

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals wants to buy a SeaWorld park, possibly the one in San Diego, free the animals inside and replace them with virtual reality exhibits, it was reported today.

http://www.examiner.com/r-1712241~PETA_Wants_To_Buy_SeaWorld_And_Free_Shamu.html

We used to have a Sea World in Cleveland. Well...out in the boonies of Cleveland. They got bought and shut down. As a kid I always loved the lil otter they used in one of their shows! Otters f***ing rock.

I never did like how they let every motherf***ing idiot kid buy some fish to feed the dolphins. Letting all those poorly-raised kids poke and prod the dolphins seemed wrong.

Howaya feel abouta donkeys?

Howaya feel abouta donkeys?

I haven't had the pleasure to hang out with a donkey, but I'm pretty sure I'd dig 'em.

Back to Sea World. When some of my cousins would visit from Sweden we'd take 'em to Sea World and we'd laugh as their jaws would drop at all the fatties walking 'round the park with Big Gulp Coca-Colas. If you wanna fully grasp how many fatties America has, and just how fat some of them actually are, come to an Ohio amusement park for some people watching.

I don't know that Sea World is as bad as PETA claims, but if I'm gonna go to an amusement park nowadays it has to specialize in roller coasters. Cedar Point is righteous. Free Willy and Shamu; I'd rather ride the Magnum. Better than a hit of crack.

Last edited:
I haven't had the pleasure to hang out with a donkey, but I'm pretty sure I'd dig 'em.

Back to Sea World. When some of my cousins would visit from Sweden we'd take 'em to Sea World and we'd laugh as their jaws would drop at all the fatties walking 'round the park with Big Gulp Coca-Colas. If you wanna fully grasp how many fatties America has, and just how fat some of them actually are, come to an Ohio amusement park for some people watching.

I don't know that Sea World is as bad as PETA claims, but if I'm gonna go to an amusement park nowadays it has to specialize in roller coasters. Cedar Point is righteous. Free Willy and Shamu; I'd rather ride the Magnum. Better than a hit of crack.

Why youah wanna crack for Natale?

...just when we thought PETA couldn't hurt it's public image any more...

yeah, like they could afford it.

yeah, like they would even sell it to them.

ah, publicity.

Back
Top Bottom