Peter Katsis via Official Morrissey Twitter re: The Guardian again (15 June, 2019)

You remind me the people who would say, in the 90s, 'the nme just putting Moz on the cover to sell ' . When really they got more sales sticking Blur or Oasis on the cover.
Do you really think Moz gives the guardian any real traffic.

You are not helping with this bs.

The fountain of all nonsense will not be told. She has a view. It's the right one. It's a white one.

Morrissey doesn't give a shit what you're thinking yet here you still arse. scram!

Hello Anon, why would Morrissey give a shit about what I am thinking? Let me give you a tip, f*** off back to your anonymous life you waste of a f***ing skin.

Look at you coming to your senses at last?
Stop playing your little game of attributing false quotes to me then replying to them. It's very tedious.

Morrissey knows well the outcome of honesty in our current day. But he will never renege. Nor will I. For the first time in history a large number of the public no longer allow the media to form their opinions. Trump and Brexit prove this monumental shift.

Far from being pessimistic I am extremely optimistic that the establishment and their ugly plans will eventually fail and topple to dust. They're scared. The only ammunition they have left is to cry Racist! But few people are bothered by that trick anymore. It's hollow.

Many people haven't woken yet, but they will. Only the intellectually sluggish will be left behind and good riddance to them. I look forward to the day that people rise and overthrow the establishment. No mercy will be shown. It will be like 1918 Russia all over again. Morrissey is a prophet. He is the media elite's worst nightmare. Somebody in the public eye drawing attention to the Big Lie. Breaking sacred rules. Shaking things up. A true rebel.

Last edited:
Stop playing your little game of attributing false quotes to me then replying to them. It's very tedious.

Morrissey knows well the outcome of honesty in our current day. But he will never renege. Nor will I. For the first time in history a large number of the public no longer allow the media to form their opinions. Trump and Brexit prove this monumental shift.

Far from being pessimistic I am extremely optimistic that the establishment and their ugly plans will eventually fail and topple to dust. They're scared. The only ammunition they have left is to cry Racist! But few people are bothered by that trick anymore. It's hollow.

Many people haven't woken yet, but they will. Only the intellectually sluggish will be left behind and good riddance to them. I look forward to the day that people rise and overthrow the establishment. Morrissey is a prophet. He is the media elite's worst nightmare. Somebody in the public eye drawing attention to the Big Lie. Breaking sacred rules. A true rebel.

Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!

You Trumpish fool "media elite" indeed. He is his own worst nightmare. You, on the other hand, are a hate-filled bag of puss who only exists in this forum and even then only just. 'tis you that is hollow. Hollow, lonely and bereft of compassion and humanity.

Morrissey the prophet? Of what? That's up there with some of your greatest howlers.

It's a sad life you lead. You should try leaving that bedsit of yours and attempt to engage with people in the real world. Perhaps the local branch of Racists R Us might still be open?

Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!

You Trumpish fool "media elite" indeed. He is his own worst nightmare. You, on the other hand, are a hate-filled bag of puss who only exists in this forum and even then only just. 'tis you that is hollow. Hollow, lonely and bereft of compassion and humanity.

Morrissey the prophet? Of what? That's up there with some of your greatest howlers.

It's a sad life you lead. You should try leaving that bedsit of yours and attempt to engage with people in the real world. Perhaps the local branch of Racists R Us might still be open?
One day even you may wake up. You'll drop the word Racist from your sheep-like vocabulary realising it's all a con. Altruism doesn't exist in liberal politics. You're being played and used as an establishment tool. You're doing exactly to the letter what they want you to do. To police the so-called RACISTS online (i.e the dissenters who can see through the elite scam of saturation immigration for the west).

Whatever Trump's faults, the establishment have been slagging the man off obsessively ever since he was voted in - which is so telling. In every newspaper another dumb headline: Trump tweets a spelling mistake! The public were warned not to vote for him and the elite have been in a mad sulk ever since they disobeyed, because this has never happened before. Never have people disobeyed the mass media so defiantly, two fingers held high.

Which is beautiful. And worth rejoicing over. The future looks rosy.

Last edited:
I've never known a music manager quite so willing to make a complete fool of himself for the sake of one artist. And what for? When they fall out spectacularly (in typical Moz tradition) - M will throw him under the bus like all the rest and accuse him of sabotage, laziness, incompetence, greed, etc, etc. Katsis will look back on these Facebook outbursts and cringe.

It's just a cultural thing. P.K. is American, he is from a place with many faults like any other place, but where freedom is a natural thing. The Guardian is from a place where people are proud to be called subjects and where freedom is more a concession of the powerful than a human right. That makes all the difference.

According to the latest figures, Twitter has 330 million monthly users. Most of them are right now giving Morrissey and his (mis)management a piece of their mind. Crikes, perhaps we should send Ketamine Sun and vegan c***face there to give some well-needed support.

In an ideal world, writing "Lol" and using several exclamation marks in an official Morrissey missive should be a sacking offense in the Moz camp.

Free speech

This illustrates the continuing low of Morrissey. His childishness and diva-esque tantrums are pathetic as is his management. Morrissey claims free speech but not for anyone that might dislike him. Hmmm. He has created a space whereby racists now openly defend him while castigating immigrants - among many others. He is a fool as are his racist fans (not all fans are racist but there are more than enough of them who are visible in this forum). Morrissey assisted in normalising their racist views via his statements and endorsements. The media has every right to question his views. The only reason he has thrown his toys out of the pram is because SURPRISE it has affected him financially. The next UK tour ...tumbleweed.
Go mozzer, go mozzer... the biggest wind up merchant on this site is ... the great man himself. He puts out a statement with a mere 16 words in it and all are wound up to the point of ejculation.. no body can do this like our Moz, he sertainly brightens up a wet and dreary English summer

It's just a cultural thing. P.K. is American, he is from a place with many faults like any other place, but where freedom is a natural thing. The Guardian is from a place where people are proud to be called subjects and where freedom is more a concession of the powerful than a human right. That makes all the difference.

Bollocks. Morrissey was the Guardian's darling at one point and he had the freedom to wear his badge and spout his views - he's just trying to run away from the backlash. His own idea of freedom is trying to silence anybody who disagrees with him.

Last edited:
Today I woke up to the realisation that I'm being played and used as an anti-establishment tool and fool. I'm doing exactly to the letter what they want me to do. I like to use the word 'elite' as a blaming tool. I use this word a lot. I'll then go on and brown-nose the elite - the likes of Trump and Farage beacuse I'm just too stupid that I can't avoid contradicting myself within the same sentence.

Another admission from the grubby pen of FakeFountain.

Bollocks. Morrissey was the Guardian's darling at one point and he had the freedom to wear his badge and spout his views - he's just trying to run away from the backlash. His own idea of freedom is trying to silence anybody who disagrees with him.

Succinct but accurate.

Go mozzer, go mozzer... the biggest wind up merchant on this site is ... the great man himself. He puts out a statement with a mere 16 words in it and all are wound up to the point of ejculation.. no body can do this like our Moz, he sertainly brightens up a wet and dreary English summer

Erm, so what you are essentially saying is that Morrissey sabotaged his own career so he could complain about it? An interesting, if somewhat deluded, view.

It's all getting a bit embarrassing now. Peter CatPiss needs to have a day off.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom