Philly and A.C. Rescheduled

jp.xx

From Girlie Action:

Morrissey Tour Update

Following successful shows in Boston and Norfolk Morrissey's US tour is back in full swing. With that in mind we are delighted to announce rescheduled dates for Philadelphia at The Mann Centre on the 23rd of July and Atlantic City at the Borgata on the 24th of July. It has not been possible to reschedule shows at New York's Madison Square Garden, Holmdel, New Jersey's PNC Arts Centre, Northampton, Mass's, Pines Theatre or Baltimore's Ram's Head as despite our best efforts those venues are not available during the remaining tour period. It is hoped that we will be able to add a US leg to the tour this fall and that we will be able to play all of the above cities. In the meantime anyone holding tickets to those 4 shows should obtain a refund at the point of purchase. The tour continues this week with shows in Knoxville,TN; Clearwater, FL; Boca Raton, FL and Orlando, FL.

From Girlie Action:

Morrissey Tour Update

Following successful shows in Boston and Norfolk Morrissey's US tour is back in full swing. With that in mind we are delighted to announce rescheduled dates for Philadelphia at The Mann Centre on the 23rd of July and Atlantic City at the Borgata on the 24th of July. It has not been possible to reschedule shows at New York's Madison Square Garden, Holmdel, New Jersey's PNC Arts Centre, Northampton, Mass's, Pines Theatre or Baltimore's Ram's Head as despite our best efforts those venues are not available during the remaining tour period. It is hoped that we will be able to add a US leg to the tour this fall and that we will be able to play all of the above cities. In the meantime anyone holding tickets to those 4 shows should obtain a refund at the point of purchase. The tour continues this week with shows in Knoxville,TN; Clearwater, FL; Boca Raton, FL and Orlando, FL.

ARE YOU f***ING SURE? DONT YOU f***ING f*** WITH MY HEAD I WILL CUT YOU!!!!!!

From Girlie Action:

Morrissey Tour Update

Can you post a link to this information please, and is this legitimate info?

ARE YOU f***ING SURE? DONT YOU f***ING f*** WITH MY HEAD I WILL CUT YOU!!!!!!

I think Nugz just had a moment of ecstasy

Last edited:
yay for Philly and AC people! i was sort of hoping Philly would be a few days later than that since i'll be home in PA that weekend but meh. i am happy for you guys! :)

glad to see he rescheduled some shows like the borgata as my friend has tickets to that show so he will be very happy, sad though that they cant reschedule the nyc show, and the other ones as well.

i called MSG, they said they are still waiting to hear from morrissey and his camp on a rescheduled date, i wish he still lived in america.

I am happy that my Borgatta show is on. Kinda sad about no PNC.
I logged on ticketmaster and I was about to buy Philly tickets, but my friend can't go on the 23 because he's going to see another band that day.
f***. WHY DOES SOCIAL DISTORTION HAVE TO PLAY ON THE 23RD.
I'm so not going to a concert alone =) I guess it's just Borgatta for me.

Monique

Slightly.

:D For me, that would be a tough night to decide. Thankfully, I'm opting for the Allentown Social D show, because the last time I went to Sayerville, I thought hell had finally caught up with me.

i called MSG, they said they are still waiting to hear from morrissey and his camp on a rescheduled date, i wish he still lived in america.

Thanks for making the call, Ringchase. We can't use our friggin' phones here at work anymore for personal stuff (might as well be in prison!) so I haven't had the chance to find out. Well until I hear something official from Morrissey's people I'm not getting a refund. I'm holding out hope!:D

I'm looking to see what kind of tickets the Mann center has and I can't tell if they are good or not. The seating chart and what ticketmaster says all reads like Chinese. WTF. What is 0/A/BX
I GET SO STRESSED WHEN I TRY TO GET TICKETS. (%$#&(**)_
I should be happy I'm going to see him at least once in Atlantic City, but I need MORE.

Back
Top Bottom