Post what you did today!

What kind of scooter?

Got up late, went to look at a car watched Dicky Pride narrowly lose thankfully I had him each way 150/1:D

Why didn't you just post all this shizz in "Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment" board? It's probably the same thing. Just wait till the nasty evil moderators see this! they may merge this thread or DELETE IT* :(

*that's if they do their job properly :thumb:

Couldn`t sleep stayed up all night.Got ready.Went to the art store with my mom bought some felt to make some Yoda dolls(yeah I`m a Dork).Bought a really nice charcoal pencil and some glitter.Had lunch with my mom.Took an ativan.Tried to rest.It didn`t work.Now I`m typing this.

Walked for, like, four or five kilometers. I could have walked more, but the rain scared me.

Why didn't you just post all this shizz in "Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment" board? It's probably the same thing. Just wait till the nasty evil moderators see this! they may merge this thread or DELETE IT* :(

*that's if they do their job properly :thumb:

No merging then. :)

It'd be nice to think about something in place of doing it though. I could think about what I might do at work and not have to go.

I worked until 7 am and went to bed. Woke up at 4:30, took a shower,fed the animals and went back to work at 7pm.
Then I did some work and finished A storm of Swords/u] between working. I've been on mozsolo and goodreads tonight some and listening to wolfsheim.
I'll have to do the same thing again.
It'll be worth it to be off next weekend so I won't complain working three 12 hour night shifts.

Back
Top Bottom