Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm totally freaked out - there is a pigeon on my balcony and it won't go away. Is it ill? I hope it won't die here. :(

Edit: Oh f***, it's really going to die here. :( Just checked.

Last edited:
Oh no reason to defend yourself. Your time will come! :) It's better to be alone than with the wrong people, is what I usually say to myself. And right, it's good to feel Morrissey-esque! :thumb:

What she's saying is, don't be like me and give your first snog to a guy you'd met for the first time ever that day who also happened to be your friend's then-boyfriend in a game of drunken truth or dare.

Er. :blushing:

In my defence, I am only 16 and I don't know that many people... :o ah well, I can feel morrissey-esque :p

I sympathise :). Like AIFVK said, being choosy about these things (and Morrissey-esque of course :D) is good.

I am also thinking that time is ticking- school and results are getting closer and closer and I'm not looking forward to it, to say the least. :(

Last edited:
I sympathise :). Like AIFVK said, being choosy about these things (and Morrissey-esque of course :D) is good.

I am also thinking that time is ticking- school and results are getting closer and closer and I'm not looking forward to it, to say the least. :(

I'm sure you'll do fine :) And if not...Morrissey got, what, one GSCE in Woodwork? :lbf: Sorry, I know it's more serious than that, but there are always other choices. If you don't do well in something, it may just mean that you're better equipped for and will be happier in another walk of life.

I'm sure you'll do fine :) And if not...Morrissey got, what, one GSCE in Woodwork? :lbf: Sorry, I know it's more serious than that, but there are always other choices. If you don't do well in something, it may just mean that you're better equipped for and will be happier in another walk of life.

It's not really the results themselves (well, apart from Science, which I know I'll do horribly in) as much as having to open them with loads of people around, and not knowing how much to let other people have their space. Also, the idea of going back to school- because although I'll be in 6th form, it's still the same place- is just boring and stifling me. I'm just a bit of a weirdo when it comes to these things. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice though. :) :thumb:

Atleast you're only 16. I can say the same and I'll be 19 tomorrow :straightface:

Also your time will come! :)

It's a mystery to me why these things are so complicated for many very likeable and/or attractive people, and are no problem for lots of horrible people. Life is strange and unfair.

I'm 20 and not unkissed or anything, but I also know how hard it can be.

I was only just turned 17 when I had my first kiss, so I can sympathise.
God, my first kiss was with a bastard. But my, what a charming bastard. You just don't find his sort anymore...

17 was a first for me too, but it wasn't a kiss. :D Can you say 17 clumsy and shy? At 41 it seems so very long ago. Glad those days are gone. :thumb:

I was 18...

pretty sure I've made up for lost time, however.

Girl -- 16 yrs old.

Girl not related to me -- 18

Boy -- 22

Boy not related to me -- 24

Pet dog -- 13

My mom always tells me that I'm the best french kisser, btw. Mad skillz.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom