Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ermm Morrissey...would you care to walk with me into my "office"

:straightface: Your office is my office and you're not to walk in with Morrissey without warning me. I need to warn your new PA about your affairs with pop stars so she can write articles about them and sell them to sleazy mags.

Do try to think in business terms, Davie.

Goodnight, my little protégé and source of income.:love:

:straightface: Your office is my office and you're not to walk in with Morrissey without warning me. I need to warn your new PA about your affairs with pop stars so she can write articles about them and sell them to sleazy mags.

Do try to think in business terms, Davie.

Goodnight, my little protégé and source of income.:love:

One day Barking....We shall conquer the world and we shall get married :p

Ha, you said you loved me then an hour later ditched me, now propose to Barking?

You're too immature for my taste.

Well you ignored me all night Kewpie...I couldn't hand the pressure of waiting for you to simply turn up when I was waiting for you to throw your arms around me and love me! Just shows how much you care :tears:

Well you ignored me all night Kewpie...I couldn't hand the pressure of waiting for you to simply turn up when I was waiting for you to throw your arms around me and love me! Just shows how much you care :tears:

I'm not your babysitter, find a babysitter young man.

Can't they just shut up? Is that really too much to ask for? Just a moment of silence. Cant they just shut the f*** up?

Guess. I get that the kids are tired at this time but does the dad really have to make it worse by behaving like a kid himself and shout so the whole of London can hear him?

You should play your ipod.

Sometimes fathers need to be behave like a kid in order to release stress.

Perhaps you should suggest them to go to Thorpe Park where is full of screaming kids. :p

Last edited:
You should play your ipod.

Sometimes fathers need to be behave like a kid in order to release stress.

Perhaps you should suggest them to go to Thorpe Park where is full of screaming kids. :p

It's not just sometimes, it's....well, always really. There's so much noice here right now. It's always like this at bathtime.

It's not just sometimes, it's....well, always really. There's so much noice here right now. It's always like this at bathtime.

You work and live with them as a child minder which is a package of the job.

I used to rent a room in a family home with a really difficult 3 year old girl.
The experience made me to avoid finding a room in a family home with small children.

164014_487231556333_646841333_6066385_1836916_n.jpg

Love the checkered floor in this pic.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom