Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Should I feel disturbed by how amusing I found this phrase ?

Oh ... and that's a good question about the bathroom. Where is it in this loft/studio/apartment , CG ? My guess would be the open window . Undoubtedly alarming for passers-by but that's how you may have to roll ...

I dunno. My dreams of moving out are shriveling by the minute.

I dunno. My dreams of moving out are shriveling by the minute.

Chin up , buckaroo. I hope it wasn't all the talk of soiled pants and window-sill buttock-perching that deterred you. Remember , if the apartment in question is a few storeys up, then you should be able to convince the landlord that the pedestrian taintings are the work of errant birds...

Last edited:
Morrissey Falls To Hell

Paint a vulgar picture. said a demon to the lad at the tall entrance. Yes, like the song I recorded with The Smiths. Ehm, no. Leave me alone. Nice you know, the part of the lyrics that goes MTV, BBC, and the guitar was delightful I acknowledge that to Marr said the demon at the door that was so tall it reached the rock at the up most top of the large carver that was known as hell. Shut up already little demon. Responded the singer to the devilish complement. The devil laughed dancing in the alley in front of the door. Morrissey left using the door. He entered a deeper section called London. Amazyngly, thought the singer, I was having some weird shit in my brain. Its wasting my precious time. Enough of reading the old books. I seemed to have passed out, thought Morrissey. He became quite astonished at the beauty of a flower that he plucked off a piece of metal with dirt and ferns with large flowers in other plants. By smelling them he could notice an aroma like of a clean and aromatic ocean he had never been into. Morrissey tried to smell a yellow rose. Its smell wasn't different than that of precious plastic. Morrissey said it smelled like rose. And then he saw beneath the flower a dispositive made of plastic also in yellow as the rose that hid it. Morrissey analyzed it at that moment only to realize that the thing was a tamaguotchi that was thrown away. He threw it away. Piss off. He said. Then walked down the alley of a building. He was young and had 25 years at that time.lol

Chin up , buckaroo. I hope it wasn't all the talk of soiled pants and window-sill buttock-perching that deterred you. Remember , if the apartment in question is a few storeys up, then you should be able to convince the landlord that the pedestrian taintings are the work of errant birds...

Naw. It's just money. All my money is mind money and that doesn't pay the rent.

I just saw a little Asian boy dressed all in blue have a category 5 meltdown at the grocery store. :( SCREAMING and crying , nothing consoled him.

Apparently Ive done this when I was about 5.Laid on the floor and screamed the place down.In the co-op.I wanted some sweets.

My ma said she told me "When we get home,I'm gonna friggin kill ya"

My dad's ex wife as found dead yesterday, they don't know if it was suicide or not yet. :( It can get scary for the tuning rod.

My old boss contacted me on Facebook. :squiffy: He must be feeling nostalgic.

Does anyone else experience this new conversation filler amongst friends where they read comedian's tweets outloud from their phone one after the other? It's bizarre. And kind of irritating. I mean I love me a funny tweet, but I have two friends in separate circles who are compulsive about it. :squiffy:

Ooh, I can feel my ears burning...I'm always lurking around somewhere :D Although I don't post as much as I used to. Not sure about the others, especially Jackie, haven't seen her post for ages.

Not heard from Jackie since she started courting, it's a shame I like her.

Not heard from Jackie since she started courting, it's a shame I like her.

Since she started courting? What is this, the 1800s? :p

I'm thinking it's shameful that certain people can't leave me alone. I tell you time, and time again I want nothing from you. Piss off. I'm not fantastic, I'm a terrible person

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom