Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Sure Jan GIF

LOL :lbf:

I like Rifke. Sure she can come across as a bit of a Bc (bitchy ….) and I’m not talking British Columbia, but can’t we all? I particularly like her sense of fashion. Those cucumber trousers were terrific. Yes, her fashion likes are sometimes garish. I’ve been accused of having the fashion sense of Phyllis Diller. I blame my mother, who dressed me from a kid till 12 then started again from 20 to 35. I lost my way in the fashion stakes ;)
i bought them!!!! they're very bright, they probably dont go with my colouring but im going to wear them anyway because they are superb!!!!

What is this supposed to be? Devastating? Haven't you said everything in this post before? Why did you type it all again? Why are you here? Let me make this quick. Yes, Rifke works for her money, sorry if that's shocking to you for some reason. Yes, LH paints cows. Yes, Rifke is writing a book. No, LH painting a cow isn't a "brutal reminder of the failure of Rifke's creativity". LH seeming happier than Rifke is your perception; I think LH seems happier than you. Rifke is freer than LH; she pays her own way, she isn't visited by mental health care workers or burdened with manic friends who might flip out if the wrong thing is said to them. Didn't you tell LH a few months ago to "go take your meds", now you're throwing backhanded compliments her way in an attempt solely to belittle Rifke in your typical painstaking fashion due to your own insecurities.

I suppose harassing Sam Esty Rayner and Whitney Webb on Twitter wasn't bringing you the reaction you need so you've decided to fixate on a couple of people here instead to get your jollies. I know your working life is unstable right now which is why you have to apply to residency programs on another continent, so I feel bad for you if Rifke's regular income is a reminder of your failure to earn a living wage.

Everything else is just your usual slapped together series of insults, because you're intimidated by Rifke's confidence and belief in her own abilities or whatever your problem is. Only you know what keeps bringing you back here, although whether you're honest with yourself about those reasons is anybody's guess. The fact that you're critical about everyone else and never shine the spotlight on yourself as if you're flawless tells me that you're likely not honest with yourself at all. As FHIGMN might have said, it's pure Freudian projection.
brilliantly said!!!!! the lucidity of your mind is a thing to behold!!! what did i do before i had you to spectacularly elucidate for all and sundry what is what?!!! :hearteyes:

I'm surprised Rifke has time to work since she's on here posting under four different names. Maybe she uses part of her wages to pay three other people to post for her. $80 each per week or something. And all to trick you Sharon, because that's how important you are. So much to consider.

Anyone who encourages you in this way of thinking instead of shutting it down instantly has a lot to answer for (I noticed Verso gave an 'informative' rating to one of your "rifke is bun bun and bth" posts yesterday, for example).
especially given her proclivity to delusional thinking, ie. that certain famous people married to hot young wives are stalking the old decrepit toad.

i mean, encouraging paranoia is very deleterious to the constitution of someone with her set of mental health issues and something anyone with any knowledge of the subject knows you are categorically not supposed to do. but for them it doesnt matter because all that matters is that they score points on a message board.

You were posting things like this, remember?

View attachment 73417

Digging out the old material once again? Rifke, as always, was right. I did pervade the board with a creepy atmosphere and my IP should have been banned, but it wasn't, and now I'm still here to elucidate to all and sundry what is what. It's funny how things work out! :hearteyes::hearteyes:
The tables have turned and you've become the one pervading the board with a creepy atmosphere who should have their IP banned. Unlike the turn of events with me, I can't envision Rifke complimenting the lucidity of your mind seven months from now :mock:

that's so sad GIF by Arika Sato

You were posting things like this, remember?

View attachment 73417
you... *ahem* i mean 'radis noir', already posted this. and i assure you that when you post something once you dont need to post it again, because i think you'll find that the talented mr. harangue NEVER forgets ANYTHING.

here was my response last time:

which i would consider sufficient except that i would like to amend that to say that nobody with such powers of lucidity as the talented mr. harangue could ever be a true weirdo.

since you're so fond of my old posts here's another post i made in the past which i do not retract:

Digging out the old material once again? Rifke, as always, was right. I did pervade the board with a creepy atmosphere and my IP should have been banned, but it wasn't, and now I'm still here to elucidate to all and sundry what is what. It's funny how things work out! :hearteyes::hearteyes:
The tables have turned and you've become the one pervading the board with a creepy atmosphere who should have their IP banned. Unlike the turn of events with me, I can't envision Rifke complimenting the lucidity of your mind seven months from now :mock:

that's so sad GIF by Arika Sato's so sad GIF by Arika Sato
never, honey bunny!! never never never!!!!

@Born to Harangue, your posts to @Light Housework about her painting are really desperate. Did you run out of episodes of Jeopardy from 1958? But this new thing where you admit to being a creep just to spite Verso is alarming. I mean, it is kind of true. Even very recently you mentioned looking for Jehne's obituary. I think the fact that no one reacted to that at all didn't mean it was a normal thing to do but just that it was so on brand for you that no one raised an eyebrow.
Are you okay? Can you signal somehow if you're being held hostage?

that's so sad GIF by Arika Sato's so sad GIF by Arika Sato

Digging out the old material once again?
No, I simply enjoy poking holes in your posts and pointing out inconsistencies in them, because I can, and because the posts are there to be torn apart. They exist and that's the only reason I need. Sound familiar?

I actually pray that rifke will never appreciate anything about me. In fact, on some level it's the standard I hold myself to. Because if I start winning the admiration of the kind of people who enjoy middlebrow chaff like Harry Potter walking tours, Patrick Wolf and conservative podcasting grifters then I'll know I've completely lost the plot.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom