Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

someone asked me if we had any spatulas today and i pointed to a whisk. then i was like wait.... that's not a spatula, that's a whisk. what's a spatula look like?

i also got a free smoothie at work. who said working at a grocery store doesnt have it's perks?! it was a little sour though, maybe because the guy who made it was the same guy i told to learn some manners a few days ago. some people really do need to learn their manners though.

Now you’ve got it.
but did you laugh? (are you capable of it?). see, when dave makes a funny it is PARAMOUNT that you laugh, rather than just make some conciliatory gesture toward his effort. because if you dont laugh the next poor bastard who sits in his plastic chair is going to get the lecture of his life on property rights and ownership until he vows to never sit in another plastic chair again that doesnt belong to him. what i mean is, not laughing at daves jokes will have ripples that will reverberate for a long time to come in diverse and manifold ways.

but did you laugh? (are you capable of it?). see, when dave makes a funny it is PARAMOUNT that you laugh, rather than just make some conciliatory gesture toward his effort. because if you dont laugh the next poor bastard who sits in his plastic chair is going to get the lecture of his life on property rights and ownership until he vows to never sit in another plastic chair again that doesnt belong to him. what i mean is, not laughing at daves jokes will have ripples that will reverberate for a long time to come in diverse and manifold ways.
IMG-1649.jpg

I'm surrounded by ocean and beachland, dude. If i wanted to take a similar picture i would just have to walk 15 minutes (except that it wouldn't really be similar because, it should be noted, I'm NOT a Sasquatch). It also does NOT look very warm there. Nor is the ocean the pretty colour of the Aegean. Looks like any non descript north american beach. So next time if I want beach pictures with legs thrown slyly into them as if to say "look where I is", I'll ask bun bun. Bet he has sexier legs too.

‘Tried living in the real world instead of a shell
But before I began
I was bored before I even began’

:cool:

I'm surrounded by ocean and beachland, dude. If i wanted to take a similar picture i would just have to walk 15 minutes (except that it wouldn't really be similar because, it should be noted, I'm NOT a Sasquatch). It also does NOT look very warm there. Nor is the ocean the pretty colour of the Aegean. Looks like any non descript north american beach. So next time if I want beach pictures with legs thrown slyly into them as if to say "look where I is", I'll ask bun bun. Bet he has sexier legs too.
I wouldn't mind seeing your legs. Are they long and slim or fat as kegs? It's important.

o_O

not a soul at the beach but the jobless.(n)
FC has to turn on the tap if he wants to look at water otherwise
2 punk rock berries in a pod.:hammer:

i had a dream i was going to some world freaks convention and i desperately wanted to have some sort of schtick of my own that would render me a freak so i stuffed a whole carton of eggs in my mouth. the entirety of my dream consisted of me walking around, proudly it should be said, with a carton of eggs stuffed into my mouth and waving a mini canadian flag. i woke up this morning and the sides of my mouth were cracked o_O

He comments on every thread that Aztec creates, to insult him, and he thumbs down every Aztec post that he sees; then apparently he goes and hangs out with Dua Lipa and Charli XCX at the weekend. After that he probably goes home and spends the night with Nancy Sinatra, we should just start calling him the California Son. Aztec's stories are less fanciful than Verso's.

^ Verso if you really wanted to impress Dua and Charli you should have whipped out your phone to show them how you spend your spare time. I think it's fair to say a threesome would have been imminent. How could they resist?
Disappointing. But what can i say, wallflower but-wish-they-were-something-else types on this site, harassing my baby boo @AztecCamera in such wholly pedestrian and mind numbingly dull ways will never be able to shake their general dullness off.

Instead of blinding anyone with bright lights, some people will only ever manage to emit a dull sheen. In fact, without even the sheen.

Poor poppets. Tsk.

Disappointing. But what can i say, wallflower but-wish-they-were-something-else types on this site, harassing my baby boo @AztecCamera in such wholly pedestrian and mind numbingly dull ways will never be able to shake their general dullness off.

Instead of blinding anyone with bright lights, some people will only ever manage to emit a dull sheen. In fact, without even the sheen.

Poor poppets. Tsk.
We need the insightful button back (also the redundant button)

Poor poppets. Tsk.
This is the main account, right?

im discouraged to hear that rupert sheldrake thinks that when we die it will be just like we are "dreaming but unable to wake up". surely if we live in a conscious intelligent world, where consciousness gives rise to physical worlds, our own consiousness shouldnt be relegated to nothing more than a dreamlike state after death? i would be more likely to think that our consciousness without the brain focusing it and making it subjective will join the vast ocean of consciousness where all is one, but im not sure i like that theory any better. thing is, i like subjectivity. i dont know that i want to be one with everything else. although if neil codling is too, i guess that's okay.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom