Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Re: it should go without saying, but in case it doesn't

California Chrome should be able to use his Breathe Right strips. :swear:

Re: it should go without saying, but in case it doesn't

Ah, the government...they like to rob money from you, but they never like to give you it back. Grrr :(

If you compare "Istanbul" to "This Is Not Your Country" and then look at the ecstatic reaction "Istanbul" is getting here, it is hard to deny that standards have been lowered. I don't think I'm a fan anymore. If he had quit after "You Are The Quarry" and not made those idiotic "controversial" statements he would be much better off as far as his public standing.

If you compare "Istanbul" to "This Is Not Your Country" and then look at the ecstatic reaction "Istanbul" is getting here, it is hard to deny that standards have been lowered. I don't think I'm a fan anymore. If he had quit after "You Are The Quarry" and not made those idiotic "controversial" statements he would be much better off as far as his public standing.

Istanbul & This Is Not Your Country is a rough comparison.
If Istanbul came out before This Is Not Your Country, I'm sure there would also be people saying the standards have been lowered.

ROTT along with YOR are two awesome albums.

Also, hearing Istanbul has me exciting for this upcoming album.
WPINOYB didn't do it for me, but i'm still purchasing!

Istanbul & This Is Not Your Country is a rough comparison.
If Istanbul came out before This Is Not Your Country, I'm sure there would also be people saying the standards have been lowered.

Non sequitur, much?
Any song from the past three albums is going to be a rough comparison with his classics, but I imagine you could see why that song came to mind. The roughest part of the comparison is that one song is great even compared with other great songs from the period whereas the other one makes you give a sigh of relief that it's not as horrible as the songs that came out in between albums.
Your second sentence is totally pointless speculation that just doesn't ring true and I don't believe you believe it yourself.

I rarely am confronted with indecision. If offered two options, 9 times out of 10 I can decide within seconds which option to take. Except for one thing that happens several times a year. Barney gets fleas. I use Frontline to kill the fleas. In order to use Frontline you need to not bathe the dog for 24 hours so the oils in his skin can distribute the poison. But he's itching so badly that I want to bathe him to soothe his skin, but then I have to wait 24 hours to apply the Frontline. So in typical ADD fashion I'll waffle back and forth FOR DAYS trying to decide to put Frontline on first, or give him a bath first. My intuition says the bath will wash off the Frontline but my vet says that's not the case. My intuition also says that he'd be more relieved by a bath than squirting poison on him, but the minute I go to give him a bath, I stop and battle out in my brain that Frontline should go first.

It's these stupid things that i need Morrissey here to say, "Just put the Frontline on him today. STOP POSTING ON SOLO AND GO DO IT NOW." Okay.

Non sequitur, much?
Any song from the past three albums is going to be a rough comparison with his classics, but I imagine you could see why that song came to mind. The roughest part of the comparison is that one song is great even compared with other great songs from the period whereas the other one makes you give a sigh of relief that it's not as horrible as the songs that came out in between albums.
Your second sentence is totally pointless speculation that just doesn't ring true and I don't believe you believe it yourself.

I'd compare a song from his recent albums as opposed to a B-side from the 90s. It would seem more logical.
As a matter of fact, comparing Istanbul to Hand In Glove... wow, Morrissey sure has lowered his standards!!

Ironic...you take the effort to post your opinion anonymously...yet, I'm the one who doesn't believe in myself.
That's a good one, you gave me a laugh.

So I am eating lunch with a friend in the mission district of San Francisco. The restaurant has a mural and I think to myself, it must take a while to paint that.
image.jpg

After, we are walking, letting lunch settle. Walk by an alley and jeez, thinking this must really take some thought and time. You can see a couple of hidden things in the graffiti, very interesting indeed.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Here in the middle bottom, in the word "dirt" I see a two people on top of each other , if you know what I mean.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lots of signs buried in these.

I'd compare a song from his recent albums as opposed to a B-side from the 90s. It would seem more logical.
As a matter of fact, comparing Istanbul to Hand In Glove... wow, Morrissey sure has lowered his standards!!

Ironic...you take the effort to post your opinion anonymously...yet, I'm the one who doesn't believe in myself.
That's a good one, you gave me a laugh.

I didn't write that you don't believe in yourself. I wrote that you don't believe what you're saying. I'm sure your real name is MozAngeles818. I never liked Hand In Glove, btw, or This Charming Man, yet The Smiths is still one of my favorite albums. What Difference Does It Make?

So I am eating lunch with a friend in the mission district of San Francisco. The restaurant has a mural and I think to myself, it must take a while to paint that.
View attachment 31794

After, we are walking, letting lunch settle. Walk by an alley and jeez, thinking this must really take some thought and time. You can see a couple of hidden things in the graffiti, very interesting indeed.

View attachment 31795

View attachment 31796
Here in the middle bottom, in the word "dirt" I see a two people on top of each other , if you know what I mean.

View attachment 31797

View attachment 31798

Lots of signs buried in these.

Real awesome seeing this.
I see Paydirt and Hesk from TITS(Time Is Too Short) crew on your pictures

A lot of their crew members are locally within my area and one of their crew members named Clown
works at an awesome tattoo studio.

Here's some more of their work

http://www.graffiti.org/tits/index.html

Real awesome seeing this.
I see Paydirt and Hesk from TITS(Time Is Too Short) crew on your pictures

A lot of their crew members are locally within my area and one of their crew members named Clown
works at an awesome tattoo studio.

Here's some more of their work

http://www.graffiti.org/tits/index.html

Dayuuuum, look at you all identifying the street art. Graffiterati over here folks! :D

I rarely am confronted with indecision. If offered two options, 9 times out of 10 I can decide within seconds which option to take. Except for one thing that happens several times a year. Barney gets fleas. I use Frontline to kill the fleas. In order to use Frontline you need to not bathe the dog for 24 hours so the oils in his skin can distribute the poison. But he's itching so badly that I want to bathe him to soothe his skin, but then I have to wait 24 hours to apply the Frontline. So in typical ADD fashion I'll waffle back and forth FOR DAYS trying to decide to put Frontline on first, or give him a bath first. My intuition says the bath will wash off the Frontline but my vet says that's not the case. My intuition also says that he'd be more relieved by a bath than squirting poison on him, but the minute I go to give him a bath, I stop and battle out in my brain that Frontline should go first.

It's these stupid things that i need Morrissey here to say, "Just put the Frontline on him today. STOP POSTING ON SOLO AND GO DO IT NOW." Okay.

i've been doing the exact same thing for a week. yesterday i finally decided on bath then frontline.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom