promos and picture disks?

mozfish

hi, having a sort out and have found a few vinyl smiths disks that i may sell. thought this would be the best place to find out what they are worth/sell for

the smiths...the hand that rocks the cradle 12in promo use only, trash records tr7. ' these tracks are unreleased demo versions recorded with troy tate for the first album' so it says!

2 picture disk 'interview' with moz early smiths era, 1 - 12in... 1 - 7in. numbered.

12 in promo stop me if you think that youve heard this one before. pro-a-2893.

and a strange 3LP set, 'How soon is now' containing hatful of hollow, the queen is dead and strangeways here we come. Portuguese ???

ive also checked on my 'satan' 12 in and its almost mint!

if any one has any idea what i have here please reply. thanks

Re: promos and picture discs?

Disc, not disk.

Put them on eBay.

Last edited:
hi, having a sort out and have found a few vinyl smiths disks that i may sell. thought this would be the best place to find out what they are worth/sell for

the smiths...the hand that rocks the cradle 12in promo use only, trash records tr7. ' these tracks are unreleased demo versions recorded with troy tate for the first album' so it says!

2 picture disk 'interview' with moz early smiths era, 1 - 12in... 1 - 7in. numbered.

12 in promo stop me if you think that youve heard this one before. pro-a-2893.

and a strange 3LP set, 'How soon is now' containing hatful of hollow, the queen is dead and strangeways here we come. Portuguese ???

ive also checked on my 'satan' 12 in and its almost mint!

if any one has any idea what i have here please reply. thanks

The Hand That Rocks The Cradle LP - £20 to £30 (this is a bootleg)
Smiths interview 12" - £10 max
Smiths interview 7" - £10 max
Stop Me... US promo 12" - in the region of £20
How Soon Is Now? Portuguese 3xLP - £25 to £35
Satan 12" - £30 to £50

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

I.R.

Back
Top Bottom