PT is at my house

Revol

We are drinking Stella, waiting for a pizza and talking about how he should be unbanned.

Uh, that's all.

is he crying?

It's a shame i liked pt's posts but all the Kewpie bating got a bit rediculous, and was only gonna end in tears. now we've lost another regular, i hope it's only a short ban, and he doesn,t lose the habit...

It's a shame i liked pt's posts but all the Kewpie bating got a bit rediculous, and was only gonna end in tears. now we've lost another regular, i hope it's only a short ban, and he doesn,t lose the habit...

What Bill said. PT, you're a sweet guy, but you went just too far with bashing Kewpie. You'll be missed by many.

Coz he called Kewpie a Nazi (among other things) and taunted her on a few different threads. Like billybu69 said, it was ridiculous. But, "that's how people grow up", innit kids!

I can but dream of Moz Solo hangouts. With or without pizza. You lucky bitches. And unbannings for everyone!

I was under the impression that teenagers in this day & age, hang around parks drinking cider, stab each other, have unprotected sex, pop out a few babies before the age of 17 and collect their EMA money while doing a A level in cardboard box folding, but no, its far more extreme and hedonistic then that... WOW:eek:

I was under the impression that teenagers in this day & age, hang around parks drinking cider, stab each other, have unprotected sex, pop out a few babies before the age of 17 and collect their EMA money while doing a A level in cardboard box folding, but no, its far more extreme and hedonistic then that... WOW:eek:

:laughing: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom