Punk on bus gets owned by 67 year old Vietnam Vet

Kelley

low life in high heels
A punk on the bus gets owned by 67 year old Vietnam Vet

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god, old news. but still,

I AM A MOTHERf***ER.

BRING AMBALAMPS.

I watch this and its rad and all, buy I dont wanna be some old Vet on the bus 20-30 years from now having to put up with that crap, you know :o

That Vet made a racist comment. :mad: That "punk" is 52 years old.

anon trolled the f*** out of the girl that filmed it, kept egging the guy on ("say it again, pinky! beat his white ass!") and stole epic beard man's bag at the end. the great irony is that while i don't think epic beard man is racist, most of his fans are.

Would you beat up a punk like that?
I'm not being rascist, I just don't like smart mouthed punks trying to bully people.

I would and have, ok, honestly when I tell the crack dealers to not deal when I am on the bus, they stop
no words necessary, I just give them a stern look :cool:
but anyhoo, I do hesitate a little longer cuz they're usually black
I hate that most confrontations with criminal types here in SF seems to usually mean with black people :confused:
it makes me feel bad :(
but justice comes first, always :thumb:
and what is your ring size Gita? ;)

I would and have, ok, honestly when I tell the crack dealers to not deal when I am on the bus, they stop
no words necessary, I just give them a stern look :cool:
but anyhoo, I do hesitate a little longer cuz they're usually black
I hate that most confrontations with criminal types here in SF seems to usually mean with black people :confused:
it makes me feel bad :(
but justice comes first, always :thumb:
and what is your ring size Gita? ;)

Black, white, red, yellow, if they're breaking the law they're breaking the law.
Keep staring them down.
Ring size? :o

The follow up is pretty funny...

Last edited by a moderator:
anon trolled the f*** out of the girl that filmed it, kept egging the guy on ("say it again, pinky! beat his white ass!") and stole epic beard man's bag at the end. the great irony is that while i don't think epic beard man is racist, most of his fans are.

He's not. There was a documentary done where he talks about how growing up all of his friends were black. So he was mad confused when he went to 'Nam and they were immediately put into segregated platoons.

His fans, on the other hand, aren't ALL racist. However, all of theses people come out of the woodwork claiming to be a high ranking official in the KKK on his website, which means they're probably 16 year old morons looking for a laugh. Most of his fans are people who are sick of having to deal with punks of any color.

But yeah, he's not racist and neither are MOST of his fans.

Back
Top Bottom