Random Pictures

international_fireworks_3_b.jpg

icicles.jpg

and an amazing sea slug..
dragon-slug.jpg

When carpentry goes completely wrong!!!

Ok now this pictures involves a plank of wood through someone's face... it is gruesome. It is real...
Proceed at your own risk - after this there is no turning back
whenyourebored.jpg

When carpentry goes completely wrong!!!

Ok now this pictures involves a plank of wood through someone's face... it is gruesome. It is real...
Proceed at your own risk - after this there is no turning back
whenyourebored.jpg

haha, that can't be real, then again he does look like the sort of thick hillbilly that would have something like that happen to them b ecause they dont even kn ow what the word SAFETY means... :rolleyes:

this is just beautiful... :)

Aww wrong pic again. I ment the sea creature.

lol, its amaxingly beautiful isnt it, its called a dragon sea slug, and you can see why...
im amazed by the VIVID colours, considering it lives in the murky seabeds it seems such a waste.

Do you think before typing? What makes you think it was his fault? Maybe the plank was shot out of a milling machine.

ah I never said it was his fault, so NAR :p i just assumed, which was wrong and i apologise and am a changed woman because you pointed out my error in tryna express my thoughts in a rush! now post apic or piss of and pick an argument with someone else or i'll tell Kewpie...

ah I never said it was his fault, so NAR :p i just assumed, which was wrong and i apologise and am a changed woman because you pointed out my error in tryna express my thoughts in a rush! now post apic or piss of and pick an argument with someone else or i'll tell Kewpie...

You would have been completely horrified if it had been a picture of an animal with a plank through its head. Just sayin'.

You would have been completely horrified if it had been a picture of an animal with a plank through its head. Just sayin'.

that my friend is a very good point, im a tadge worried at just how desensitised or unsensitive i am towards humans in gory pics like that, when if it was a animal i'd probably cry..
:rolleyes:

Tags
art buzzeta: best thread dead people funny graphic humour photo random sick silly sooooo not frinky thank god for spoiler tag thnx internetz wank material
Back
Top Bottom