Re: Cinderella, are you a man, or am I being too conservative.

T

TeddyMorrissey

Dear Cinderella

Are you a fella Cinderella. I did not know LMC was spoken for. Unfortanatley, she also does'nt meet the critea of dark haired bob or shoulder length, size 16 (Sigh). Does she liked to be covered in Chocolate Ice Cream, and have it licked off? Or is she a low-fat yogurt sort of a girl?

If I ain't swinging from a lampshade, or jumping off wardrobes collapsing uncollapsable bed's, it ain't working for me!!!!!

Look after your Adonis

Teddy.

Re: Too much in the conserve (you pic the fruit)

There are a good few facts which lead me to believe I am infact not a man. (The "hinny-hinny" and the breasts, the monthly annoyance and the rather high pitched voice are all good examples of this).

I was merely pointing out that you were infact messing with tmf's ladyfriend.

As to the yoghurt v LMC question I don't know and I'd really rather not like to either!

Oh confusion is such a definite direction.

Cinderella has a hinny hinny that you wont ever see,let alone touch!

Listen f.uckface, is it me or is it me? You are a bizzaro piece of camelpie that needs to be sliced in many pieces to feed the Ethiopian whores...the ones that havee swinging clitori'

Jackmutt extra value spiel, you need to walk your fat chunky, leprocy riddled scrotum, zit infested ass cheeks and butter-dimpled thighs to a spot you are definetely familiar with--The refrigerator.

Now stick your head in on the top shelf and slam the damn door over and over and over..until you lose consciousness. It is at this point I will have an aids infected homeless man rape you until you $hit out blood! Is Cinderella a man??? pffffffhtt..why th hell are you even talking to her you huckmeenis?

Back
Top Bottom