Realistic Set List for Summer Shows

did he when was that i must have missed it , i always thought kill uncle would have had a revival at some point

He said that one night at the Hollywood Palladium. He handed the mic to one of my friends, and she said "Morrissey, why don't you play something from Kill Uncle?" His reply was something to the effect of "that's never going to happen," or a similar type remark, and he laughed.

He said that one night at the Hollywood Palladium. He handed the mic to one of my friends, and she said "Morrissey, why don't you play something from Kill Uncle?" His reply was something to the effect of "that's never going to happen," or a similar type remark, and he laughed.

Hope he's only joking and will change his mind.

yeah sounds to me like a quip for the time , i took it as he had had said he was NEVER going to do them again , so heres hoping he just meant at that time , he did afterall do the loop which is from the kill uncle timeline

yeah sounds to me like a quip for the time , i took it as he had had said he was NEVER going to do them again , so heres hoping he just meant at that time , he did afterall do the loop which is from the kill uncle timeline

Well, I hope that didn't actually mean it either, but I just don't think he particularly likes the album too much. From what he said in 94

"I do openly admit that some of the songs, some of the solo songs have been substandard. And when it occurred to me, around the period of the Kill Uncle album, it was a great shock to me to actually make a few records which I didn't really think were exceptional for me. But I think I'm through that time now. It was actually a very bad time for me privately, also."

So obviously he doesn't love the album, but that doesn't mean that he dislikes all of the songs, I hope :( The Loop is a f***ing gem though.

One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Something Is Squeezing My Skull
It's Not Your Birthday Anymore
Action Man
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Teresa, Teresa
I Was Bully, Do Not Forget Me
My Dearest Love
When Last I Spoke To Carol
Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed
Children In Pieces
When I Was Young
Because Of My Poor Education
I'm Looking Forward To Going Back
You Were Good In Your Time

That's How People Grow Up
All You Need Is Me

Action Man
Teresa, Teresa
My Dearest Love
Children In Pieces
When I Was Young

All You Need Is Me

Echoes, eerily, of the Ringleader Tour :p

QUARRY
SMITHS
ROTT
ROTT
ROTT
ROTT
ROTT
ROTT
ROTT
SMITHS
QUARRY
ROTT
ROTT
MALADJUSTED
ROTT
ROTT
SMITHS
//
QUARRY

Good times!

Action Man
Teresa, Teresa
My Dearest Love
Children In Pieces
When I Was Young

All You Need Is Me

:confused:
June-July gigs are not new album's warm-up dates.

When the 2008 dates were added, there was no time to rehearse as the boys were in Los Angeles recording the new album; hence Kris Pooley's sub-par performance. He was never given the proper amount of time to learn the setlist to the best of his ability.

If the record is indeed done, they should have plenty time to learn some new surprises for the summer dates from Moz's back catalog, rehash some of what was previously in the set for the 2007/2008 dates and get the new songs ready for live performance.

Moz seems to be in a jovial mood there days, so my one and only wish of him inserting "I Know Its Over" into the setlist prolly wont happen.

He said a few things about Kill Uncle:

"Not while blood is running through my veins"
"Don't rake up my mistakes"

I think it was in the same show. I also guess I'll never get to see an amazing live version of Sing Your Life :(

I asked Boz after a show if he was going to surprise us with Sing Your Life, and he looked into one of my eyes and clearly stated, "NO".

Back
Top Bottom