Rockin' With Morrissey's Side-Men - Various Artists

deliria

Woke up too early
Has anyone got this? I've only just found out it existed :rolleyes:

Is it any good?

Has anyone got this? I've only just found out it existed :rolleyes:

Is it any good?

If you haven't heard the Johnny Panic material before, then it will be a REAL eye-opener for you. The only other track on the CD of note (in my opinion) is Surfcaster by The Sharks (Gary and Hodge, I think), which is a re-working of Girl Afraid. The Gazmen's Rigormortis Rock is a great bit of fun (rips off The Munsters theme). On the whole, not a bad CD for Moz/Smiths nuts.

Peter

Last edited:
Thanks for info! I'm gonna get my hands on that :)

Probably just about worth getting. As Skinny said, the Johnny Panic stuff is very interesting.

If you haven't heard the Johnny Panic material before, then it will be a REAL eye-opener for you. The only other track on the CD of note (in my opinion) is Surfcaster by The Sharks (Gary and Hodge, I think), which is a re-working of Girl Afraid. The Gazmen's Rigormortis Rock is a great bit of fun (rips off The Munsters theme). On the whole, not a bad CD for Moz/Smiths nuts.

Peter

The Johnny Panic stuff is the only material on this CD I don't already have on other albums. You wouldn't be able to upload the JP tracks, would you, pretty please? :)

The Johnny Panic stuff is the only material on this CD I don't already have on other albums. You wouldn't be able to upload the JP tracks, would you, pretty please? :)

Well, the songs are avalable on the Johhny Panic Album. It's only available on import in the U.K.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom