Rogan Book - The Albums

roky

Is the book by Rogan, "Morrissey, The Albums" worth getting? DOes it give details like, matrix numbers, photos, promos Etc...
Let me know what you guys think

Re: Rogan Book. The Albums

Not as comprehensive as it could be for the record collector no Matrix numbers or promo details, more the storys behind the tracks. You do get all catalogue numbers chart positions which studio recorded and by who, producers engineers etc. So not as complete as it could be but has Morrissey on the cover so do you have a choice?
Oh and no pics at all.(other than mentioned cover).
I still think Stephane will collaborate with others who use this site and write the ultimate book for the collector but i don't think it's dawned on him yet.

Last edited:

My goodness, that would be a great book. Stephane and a few other collaborators write, "The Complete Morrissey and Smiths Collector Guide"

My goodness, that would be a great book. Stephane and a few other collaborators write, "The Complete Morrissey and Smiths Collector Guide"

This is going to be the next addition to "Passions Just Like Mine". I am in the process of reformatting the webpage (mostly backstage stuff you can't see), and when I'm done, I will start extending the discographies with info on collectibles: promos, acetates, misprints, variations, etc. I won't add values though. Those things fluctuate too much.

I should be starting this in a few weeks. Expect it to be finished by the end of 2010. I will put titles up one by one as they are done, from "Hand In Glove" to "Bona Drag"-2010 redux. I will need your input and keen eyes to detect anything missing. The info will be drawn from hundreds of personal files I've been keeping since I started collecting seriously 20 years ago.

Stephane

Last edited:

This is going to be the next addition to "Passions Just Like Mine". I am in the process of reformatting the webpage (mostly backstage stuff you can't see), then I will be extended the discographies with info on collectibles: promos, acetates, misprints, variations, etc. I won't add values though. These things fluctuate too much.

Stephane

Salivating, can't wait.Do i get any royalties for the idea?

Salivating, can't wait.Do i get any royalties for the idea?

God, salivating...I have never heard this word in such a context! :thumb:
Cheers Moz

This is going to be the next addition to "Passions Just Like Mine". I am in the process of reformatting the webpage (mostly backstage stuff you can't see), and when I'm done, I will start extending the discographies with info on collectibles: promos, acetates, misprints, variations, etc. I won't add values though. Those things fluctuate too much.

I should be starting this in a few weeks. Expect it to be finished by the end of 2010. I will put titles up one by one as they are done, from "Hand In Glove" to "Bona Drag"-2010 redux. I will need your input and keen eyes to detect anything missing. The info will be drawn from hundreds of personal files I've been keeping since I started collecting seriously 20 years ago.

Stephane

Stephane your site is glorious. I wanna fold it and keep it in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom