Rouke & Joyce on BBC News 24

Mike Joyce ruined any chance of the Smiths getting back together. Tool.

If it were legal to to insult the next person who complains about Mike Joyce...

I would do far more more than that

GET OVER IT

You don't pay a man peanuts for playing Drums

Can I throw peanuts at him?

damn, again me 'what the story moringglory' coffee on me screen

@ SNS, indeed Mike is a Smith, but he acts if he got paid 10 quid during
his Smiths days
He was a Smiths for 5 year. I had other work, I know what I got paid,
if I knew someone doing the same work as me for more money, I got
of me lifttruck inmediately, and stormed into the office to ask '' Am
I worse than 'him/them...2 times that it happened i got the same amount.

in other words , he must be a so dumb if he didn't knew he got less paid.

2nd thing, Morrissey reaction via TTY, HE payed Joyce 500.000, and the lawyers of Joyces action towards HIM costing him more.
I think Joyce must end it, stop it, going on is just making things worst.
Everyone must agree that M&M were the best part and important ones of
the Smiths when it comes to producing a song and lyrics, and handling
the media, recordlabelbusiness [single/albumreleases/covers]

I'll end,I am not against Joyce ,he's a Smith, as Rourke, but he has to
stop, enough is enough

yawn yawn yawn.

As I've said before and will say again, if he was so talented to have been a creative indeposable part of the Smiths then you would would think that his life post Smiths would have involved something a little bit more creative than wasting everyone's time and money in the law courts and hanging around tribute band nights. I mean come on, The Smiths were a major cultural influence on so many people, bands, writers, actors .... and yet one of the people who claims that none of it would have happened without him is doing what exactly....?

Answers on a postcard or in the small print ads in Loot or the Manchester Evening news... Man with dj equipment can play some good cds for your party.....used to be part of the Smiths....

I mean did he really contribute to the whole culture of the Smiths, did he suggest art work for albums, feel the meaning of the lyrics, suggest the chord patterns for Johnny to play, suggest even the use of flowers as a trade mark? What did he do? Agreably a great drummer and rhythm section with Rourke but surely if that was such a great artistic talent he would be huge now today? He has a history, why do not bands just come flocking to receive his artistic expertise and creativity. I mean if he was so fairly and surely a part of the Smiths that would have meant their demise without him then someone must want him and surely he must be so keen to replicate his artistic talent to help create another legendary artistic masterpiece... Do you not think? Or maybe he is so exhausted after all his creative effort in the 80s that it is a case of artist's block now. A very expensive and legally well earned block. A true artist. Please please show us and all will be forgiven. You can do it, you part created The Smiths, such legends; be like other legends and show us you have what it takes .... I for one will be the first to support you but people generally in my level of society have to prove the reason for their complaint. If it is a block of some sort then there are artist therapists who can help. Please we love The Smiths and if you are correct we want to see some of that legendary art reproduced and developed....

Bring it on...

Back
Top Bottom