rumbles from a troll

In his latest interview Morrissey touches on the fact that there is no such thing as cancer. He mentions that he never eats fungus cause he was told that is what causes what some still call cancer but that is just a working name for the scientists and medical staff.

In his latest interview Morrissey touches on the fact that there is no such thing as cancer. He mentions that he never eats fungus cause he was told that is what causes what some still call cancer but that is just a working name for the scientists and medical staff.

Why would you want to spoil this thread with this rubbish?

Facts are never rubbish and it will save lives. Google cancer is fungus and live the right way to honour those that passed away cause of ignorant people like you.
This thread is about the anniversary of a young lady who passed away last year, lets honour that rather than posting garbage in the thread please.

This thread is about the anniversary of a young lady who passed away last year, lets honour that rather than posting garbage in the thread please.
We can use her death to inform Moz fans on things the artist himself is talking about in his latest interview. We don't need fact deniers like you who earn a living by denying others the right information so they can live a longer life.
Stick your Big Pharma living up your arse sideways.

I'm millennial and I love The Smiths and Morrissey stuff since 2015. Btw, I can't fit to the modern music nowadays (some of it but not many) because they have a bunch of ridiculous lyrics. But not all of them like that, but it's hard to find good music now. :straightface: :straightface: :straightface:

I still don't know how to start a thread here...:straightface:
Welcome Malign Wahey Potpurri and keep on rocking down there in Indienesia.

Back
Top Bottom