Morrissey Central "RW" (January 31, 2024)

Via CJ's IG story.

Robbie Williams in Morrissey shirt.

Casa-posted link now a Central post via mozhug25:

Screenshot_20240131-222155~2.png

I’ve watched his interviews over the years and he’s always appeared quite self effacing, unusually perceptive and very very funny. His handjob story that he told on Graham Norton about a hands down the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on a chat show couch and his comic delivery is world class.
Agree. Not my cuppa musically speaking - but have always found him quite funny. And he clearly loves Mozzer.

robbie was very lucky in hooking up with guy chambers,a writer/producer who knew how to write hit after hit,like some of robs songs,would i go out and buy them nah but they are easy listening.

Still, maybe he can buy back 'Bonfire' and replace Miley's backing vocals with Robbie? That would surely get some record labels interested? :unsure:
It would be great to see who eventually replace MC, could be great. But maybe lead to more hiccups down the road. Maybe best get one of the present girls to give it a go, if they're still on board.
I think M duetting with anyone would be fab but the increased likelihood of disaster would be too much.

It would be great to see who eventually replace MC, could be great. But maybe lead to more hiccups down the road. Maybe best get one of the present girls to give it a go, if they're still on board.
I think M duetting with anyone would be fab but the increased likelihood of disaster would be too much.

If released, I could easily see M having no backing vocals on it, just to make some kind of point.

Anyway, as I’m sure it’s been mentioned, Ann Coats is always available.

Thanks Moz, this is exactly what I was hoping for!! Why post a health update or anything sincere? I'd much rather see a half naked euro pop star posing in one of your shirts!!

Anybody else remember the days when Morrissey used to do puns on celebrity names?

Back
Top Bottom