Should JJ's ban be revoked?

Do you think JJ's ban should be revoked?

• Yes

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
Let the people decide.

Your poll has been moved. You should have wrote, "Should a Morrissey's writer's ban be revoked? "

Yes because I need to thank him for the Manchester tour and he was banned by the time I got around to thanking him. Bring him back!

I thought it was? He posts here now more than ever. Seems the ban did not have the desired affect.

BE CAREFUL!!!

From what I understand, Snowfallsoon can no longer log into this website because of her association with Mr. Jury.

Apparently, the IP address on both her computer and her iPod have been blocked. :tears::tears:

:rolleyes:

I am the real Jukebox. :D Look for my forthcoming book titled Inside the Symbolism of Morrissey's Manchester in bookstores near you. :thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
So anyway, having made a joke and all that, Snowfallsoon shouldn't be banned. There's something wrong with the system.

BE CAREFUL!!!

From what I understand, Snowfallsoon can no longer log into this website because of her association with Mr. Jury.

Apparently, the IP address on both her computer and her iPod have been blocked. :tears::tears:

I gather so! I've been in email contact with Phill and he cannot even view the forums now.

JJ is banned - coming back and re-registering is obvious childish behavior and I really don't see how anyone can encourage it. It only proves he should have been banned in the first place.

I blocked the IP he was using because his re-registering was getting annoying on the moderation side, but it was unblocked yesterday. His actions have side effects which will affect other possibly innocent users.

I haven't popped my little head around the door for ages....life just keeps getting in the way :o...but was wondering if some kind soul would mind filling me in on all this JJ business...no real reason...just being bloody nosy! :p

Love to all

Alma xxx

Tags
jj=newmrrssy troll fail
Back
Top Bottom