site suggestions?

Oh David! I see no point in giving you a more extensive reply (I can hear the sigh of relief). I also now intend to draw a line on this. Nothing has been achieved and a lot of damage has been done. *Sweeps thread under the carpet*

If Kewpie wishes to explain, question or apologise. She is welcome to and I would suggest that would be best done by PM. Although, I'm not holding my breath, it would be welcome.

Although politically we may never agree. I really do not have an issue with (the Moz-solo user) Codreanu. He is also free to PM me if he wishes to discuss anything with me. If he doesn't and is upset with me then as a Christian, I'll ask for forgiveness.

To those who have given me support regarding this by email, PM, text or phone call. Ta!

Finally to those who run the site, especially David. I do appreciatte all the hard work you do and I realise nodody is infallible, including me.

If Kewpie wishes to explain, question or apologise. She is welcome to and I would suggest that would be best done by PM. Although, I'm not holding my breath, it would be welcome.

it would be a very cold day in hell indeed!

wait, it IS snowing here in baltiless. pretty close to hell i say!:D

</peeps out from behind the barricades>

I suggest an introduction thread so I could introduce myself.;) what do new members do, just, get in and post? No nonsense like? :p

Maybe you could have Morrisseyholics Anonymous thread, so that the newbie can stand up and look you all in the eye and confess why he is here.

Well that can serve as my intro...I'll go find a "favourite songs thread or something", that will probably do the job for now. But, from my experience of other forums, it's a good idea :)

</gets back behind barricades>

</peeps out from behind the barricades>

I suggest an introduction thread so I could introduce myself.;) what do new members do, just, get in and post? No nonsense like? :p

Maybe you could have Morrisseyholics Anonymous thread, so that the newbie can stand up and look you all in the eye and confess why he is here.

Well that can serve as my intro...I'll go find a "favourite songs thread or something", that will probably do the job for now. But, from my experience of other forums, it's a good idea :)

</gets back behind barricades>

That's a great idea actually. :clap:

wow, on my first day I come up with a great idea!:cool: and to think I was nervous about jumping into a new forum.

Don't get used to this btw, it's a very rare occurence...I wish my first day at school had gone that well.:D

Lol, it's okay! :D I like your idea cause Mozwa (of which I am not a member) has it, and I think it would make it easier for new members to fit in. :) So, feel free to comment anywhere.

Lol, it's okay! :D I like your idea cause Mozwa (of which I am not a member) has it, and I think it would make it easier for new members to fit in. :) So, feel free to comment anywhere.

cause Mozwa has it.. oooo we better get it then since it has worked wonders for them hasnt it hahahahah! (bitchy comment of the day)
:D :p
Im just kidding EP and V P
This has come up before, I think the idea then was we were not having one. I think the best thing people can do is just look at threads they are interested in and comment, if you want a chit chat come talk in off topic, we are a nice bunch there as you know.

cause Mozwa has it.. oooo we better get it then since it has worked wonders for them hasnt it hahahahah! (bitchy comment of the day)
:D :p
Im just kidding EP and V P
This has come up before, I think the idea then was we were not having one. I think the best thing people can do is just look at threads they are interested in and comment, if you want a chit chat come talk in off topic, we are a nice bunch there as you know.

Oh well, fair enough.:)

chit chat it is then. :)

Yes, just make sure you stay on topic. ;) Otherwise you may find yourself told off. :o (Not by me.) If you want to do random chit-chat, it's the Post whatever you are thinking thread. Or what.:cool:

Yes, just make sure you stay on topic. ;) Otherwise you may find yourself told off. :o (Not by me.) If you want to do random chit-chat, it's the Post whatever you are thinking thread. Or what.:cool:

lol, it's like you read my mind...first place I went to:cool:

cheese

love

Grim

Someone is having great fun moving threads today... Is it possible a moderator has converted to a troll...

hope this is the correct site to post suggestions: what about individualize the userprofiles meaning a bit more so more info about the person can be added on the user `s profile?
like it happens with other user profiles on forumselsewhere..just an idea....

Back
Top Bottom