Smiths Extended Versions:

How many 12"/Extended versions of smiths songs exist?

I know of:

How Soon Is Now?
Heaven Knows
Bigmouth Strikes Again

Well, can you really consider songs like HSIN to be 12" extended versions if that's how they were first released?

And what about "Ask" and "Work Is a Four-Letter Word"? It's not so much that they're extended versions; it's just that the 7" versions are slightly shorter.

i'm on about longer versions compared to the album versions or "normal full length single " versions. not Edits of album versions relesed for radio airplay.

How soon is now italain 12" single had an extended version that lasted about 7 minutes

i'm on about longer versions compared to the album versions or "normal full length single " versions. not Edits of album versions relesed for radio airplay.

How soon is now italain 12" single had an extended version that lasted about 7 minutes

That can't properly be considered an extended version; it was a completely different take.

The "Heaven Knows" extended version seems to have been a fluke, and the "Bigmouth" is of dubious origin. That makes the "This Charming Man" versionsthe only ones that I think qualify as true, extended 12" versions.

Back
Top Bottom