Smiths/Moz songs to make love to...

You're killing me. Depeche Mode? Another childhood favorite. Another band I could never even conceive of playing while fornicating. They were 98-pound teenagers in lipstick. Martin L. Gore used to wear dresses onstage. All the songs are about guilt and drug-addiction-as-love or love-as-drug-addiction and cuddling in the shadow of nuclear silos and dead flies and other godawful nonsense. How can you possibly keep a straight face-- or a straight anything-- with that on?

That was just the first album or two. Fast forward slightly, to when they were singing about doing fifteen-year old girls. That part.

That was just the first album or two. Fast forward slightly, to when they were singing about doing fifteen-year old girls. That part.

:eek: Is that what Little 15 is actually about? And why it says, 'Little girl' in lots of their songs? :eek: *shrugs* Oh well.

:eek: Is that what Little 15 is actually about? And why it says, 'Little girl' in lots of their songs? :eek: *shrugs* Oh well.

Knowing Depeche Mode, it means: "Woman, I want to f--- you like a woman. Afterward my inner fifteen year old boy would like to cuddle up and have a good cry with your inner fifteen year old girl".

The reason they're so damn good is that the the second sentence is in the lyrics, and the first sentence is transmitted subtextually through Dave Gahan's voice singing them. :)

Last edited:

I'm not so sure about DM. When I was a teenager hot for my girl, it would've freaked me out if she liked DM. It was more reassuring that she liked heavy metal. On multiple levels.

Knowing Depeche Mode, it means: "Woman, I want to f--- you like a woman. Afterward my inner fifteen year old boy would like to cuddle up and have a good cry with your inner fifteen year old girl".

The reason they're so damn good is that the the second sentence is in the lyrics, and the first sentence is transmitted subtextually through Dave Gahan's voice singing them. :)

I would have been thrilled if anyone wanted to cuddle up and cry with my fifteen year old self. That's why I liked Morrissey, because no one did.

Except that one guy.

I would have been thrilled if anyone wanted to cuddle up and cry with my fifteen year old self. That's why I liked Morrissey, because no one did.

Except that one guy.

When I was 15, everybody liked Morrissey. It was Kill Uncle time, so everyone at my high school was having sex to him (does that sound weird?) All the kooler, promiscuous kids were at least... Having sex to Depeche Mode in 1991 was way too predictable.:cool:

No way, it was the cassette.

HOT :horny: :D

When I was 15, everybody liked Morrissey. It was Kill Uncle time, so everyone at my high school was having sex to him (does that sound weird?) All the kooler, promiscuous kids were at least... Having sex to Depeche Mode in 1991 was way too predictable.:cool:

Really? Where did you go to school? I was having sex to KU in college. And Terence Trent D'Arby among others... :eek: :p

Boy Racer always gets me going!

When I was 15 isn't in the past tense yet. :rolleyes:
But something tells me that none of my friends will be screwing to Morrissey. Except me. If my victim comes along.

HOT :horny: :D

Really? Where did you go to school? I was having sex to KU in college. And Terence Trent D'Arby among others... :eek: :p

I went to school in Los Angeles. TTD? Now That's f***ed up. Wishing Well takes on a whole new meaning...

Except that one guy.

You're twisting my brain up.

First I thought women wanted their fifteen year old selves cuddled. Then I thought they didn't. Then I thought they did sometimes and not others. Then I thought they wanted their fifteen year old selves cuddled but also disciplined. Then I thought they wanted their fifteen year old selves cuddled, disciplined, and allowed to break the rules while their twenty-six year old selves watched. Then I thought they didn't want their fifteen year old selves cuddled unless I really wanted to-- which is a trap because what sort of man admits to wanting to cuddle a fifteen year old girl?-- the solution being surprise tickets for a weekend in Hawaii. Then I thought they liked emotional cuddling when it turned out they wanted physical cuddling, and then vice versa, when actually they wanted neither because their fifteen year old self needed to stand on her own and be independent-- but not her adult self, which wanted true companionship without obligation and true obligation without complications. Then I thought...

Well, you can see where this is going. Is it any wonder men are so damn confused?

Tags
iud
Back
Top Bottom