Sold out show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles will be 100% vegetarian - TTY

Second, A big fat f*** YOU to all the haters on this thread. You deserve to be stripped of your iPhone and then stuffed into a chicken crate, deprived of food and water and forced to live in your own filth.

Oh please. Get over yourself and your impotent butthurt rage. You rant about the "haters" here and cite your asinine climate change statistics with a finger pointed indictingly at an industry you don't agree with, but instead of making some intelligent counter-argument you just say something hateful and stupid like people who don't agree with you should be stuffed into chicken crates.

You're a clown.

I agree with you 100%!!! Motha f***eeeerrrsS!!! They should definetly be forced in chicken coupes with or food and water!!! They should be hung by there ankles while there noses and balls are cut off without any pain killers!! Hatefully prickss

Sneek your meat ! Top tip :- Peperami (thin spicy sausages in a pack) fit nice and snug in your socks or anywhere else for that matter.

You can also wave them in the air when meat is murder is being performed.

Oh please. Get over yourself and your impotent butthurt rage. You rant about the "haters" here and cite your asinine climate change statistics with a finger pointed indictingly at an industry you don't agree with, but instead of making some intelligent counter-argument you just say something hateful and stupid like people who don't agree with you should be stuffed into chicken crates.

You're a clown.

Sometimes people vent their views on here, and they may at times be classed as a clown by people like you, but sometimes you or I could be potentially viewed as a clown also. Some posts are juvenile; What goes round comes round? What's the difference?

I am surprised that the Staples Centre in pretty much in Downtown Los Angeles. For some reason I thought it would be in Long Beach. Is there a similar venue at Long Beach?

Hopefully Morrissey will think of a festival in Europe that day and of a country where he played last year to a crowd larger than the capacity of the Staples Centre. It is telling that he never bothered to give all those people a second mention who went to that concert through hail and storm. But despite the free internet access people didn't use it to post how great Morrissey was. Such morons, useless in terms of glamour factor. They could at least have written a raving review. But nooooo. Gosh. How can people be so useless? Or in the words of that smartarsed Japanese with the arrogant avatar: ... forgot... not worth remembering.

Sometimes people vent their views on here, and they may at times be classed as a clown by people like you, but sometimes you or I could be potentially viewed as a clown also. Some posts are juvenile; What goes round comes round? What's the difference?

Well there's a difference in that the Wozzles-thing is not "venting views"...it's saying "f*** you to the haters" which right there takes away any credibility that might (but won't) follow in the form of intelligent arguments.

He-she-it is also saying that those who disagree with the "no meat" stance should be forced into cages...even as it argues that forcing animals into cages is wrong. It's just dumb arguing made by a bottom of the barrel intellect. I don't see it as a legitimate expression of opinion and I refuse to treat it as such.

Also, when/if people on here classify me as a clown...I just laugh it off. I don't care. The negative view that some lamebrain like Wozzles has of me is about as important to me as someone four towns over moving his bowels.

I'm guessing not too many music acts sell out the Staples Center these days(?)

"The night will be 100% vegetarian as on-site McDonalds vendors have agreed to close down for the night."
In other words Mossy has covered their normal takings with a back hander, thats a fantastic deal for McDonalds if I was Mr Ronald McDonald I would open burger bars at every venue Mossy performs at.

More likely the promoter paid McD to close for the night...doubt it came from Moz's pocket.

Sneek your meat ! Top tip :- Peperami (thin spicy sausages in a pack) fit nice and snug in your socks or anywhere else for that matter.

You can also wave them in the air when meat is murder is being performed.

Bizarre - Why would you want to go to a Morrissey gig to behave like this?! If you don't like it, don't go! It's not difficult.

Bizarre - Why would you want to go to a Morrissey gig to behave like this?! If you don't like it, don't go! It's not difficult.

Because they've probably never been to Morrissey gig in their life. They're just here to troll us.

Because people have a right to eat meat ! Doh ! Not all people like eating lettuce and aubergines they don't excite me and they don't fill me up and besides that
eating nothing but plants is not good for your health is it ,judging by recent events ?
A good balanced diet is all we need with some good exercise thankyou very much, I don't need people telling me what to and what not to eat I'm a big boy now and I call the shots on what my diet is.
So yes people "SNEAK in YOUR MEAT" if you choose to eat meat.
Down with the meatists.

It hasn't sold out. Tickets are still readily available on Ticketmaster.

"The night will be 100% vegetarian as on-site McDonalds vendors have agreed to close down for the night."
In other words Mossy has covered their normal takings with a back hander, thats a fantastic deal for McDonalds if I was Mr Ronald McDonald I would open burger bars at every venue Mossy performs at.
Who the hell is Mossy? idiot.

It hasn't sold out. Tickets are still readily available on Ticketmaster.
theres always a surplus of tickets at gigs even when they pass the "sold out" amount. Unless they are like gold-dust,or selling out in minutes.

Who the hell is Mossy? idiot.

How stupid you look asking a question like that on Morrissey-solo ! Also the "i" in idiot should have been a capital letter you idiot.
And the answer to your question, "Who the hell is Mossy?" Well I would say Morrissey! Idiot.

Because people have a right to eat meat ! Doh ! Not all people like eating lettuce and aubergines they don't excite me and they don't fill me up and besides that
eating nothing but plants is not good for your health is it ,judging by recent events ?
A good balanced diet is all we need with some good exercise thankyou very much, I don't need people telling me what to and what not to eat I'm a big boy now and I call the shots on what my diet is.
Down with the meatists.

Can you not live without eating meat for 90 minutes?! Probably not by the sounds of it.

Down with the meatists.

I'm bringing a bucket of KFC to the show.

Meat is yummy

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom