sold

Sorry thornboy, it's a crap trick been pulled on you. Try it on ebay just describe it best you can and let the bidders decide if they want to take a punt.

But if he describes it the best he can on ebay, he would end up with something like:

"This record that has been scribbled by a f***ing idiot. Would you like to buy this piece of shit?"

Anything other than this would be dishonest.

Sorry thornboy, it's a crap trick been pulled on you. Try it on ebay just describe it best you can and let the bidders decide if they want to take a punt.

Ebay it is then. As long as I don't describe it as signed i should be alright I would have thought

Heaven knows I'm miserable now...

Please explain, I got this from a very reliable source and since had it looked at by some very avid collectors who were all very impressed with it. What makes you suggest otherwise?

So..what pray tell happened to your reliable source and the avid collectors who were all very impressed by it???? They obviously had a good look at it in real life...

I'm sorry, but something is really fishy here....

And whoever thought of scribbing on a rather nice piece of memorabilia...is...well...mighty daft, to say the least.. *shakes head*

So..what pray tell happened to your reliable source and the avid collectors who were all very impressed by it???? They obviously had a good look at it in real life...

I'm sorry, but something is really fishy here....

And whoever thought of scribbing on a rather nice piece of memorabilia...is...well...mighty daft, to say the least.. *shakes head*
Read all of above, that should explain what has gone on here. Is it so hard to understand? I have read the helpful comments on this thread and it seems a German seller named 'Bookwood' is responsible for ruining a otherwise excellent vinyl and indeed ripping me off. I thought this was the real deal, not a fake and feel embarrassed to have posted it in the first place.
What's fishy about that? I am not still trying to sell it as a real signed vinyl, get over it.. I've had to.

Thanks to the people who write HELPFUL comments

Read all of above, that should explain what has gone on here. Is it so hard to understand? I have read the helpful comments on this thread and it seems a German seller named 'Bookwood' is responsible for ruining a otherwise excellent vinyl and indeed ripping me off. I thought this was the real deal, not a fake and feel embarrassed to have posted it in the first place.
What's fishy about that? I am not still trying to sell it as a real signed vinyl, get over it.. I've had to.

Thanks to the people who write HELPFUL comments

...Seriously??? I have paid VERY close attention to this thread... You edited your first post (TODAY) about your rare signed album to make it sound better than it is, yet you have NOT DELETED that it was signed by the whole band!! And you didnt answer my question..what happened to the so called reputable sources etc that deemed if authentic????? I despise people who lie and wanna make a quick buck. Lets say you did buy it from bookwood & he ripped you off....a quick look at your feedback will reveal all.....

Fake sigs for sure. Also fake seller got caught by sprouting bs he cannot prove.

Sad.

Don't try to market seriously fake looking Smiths sigs here, it will only end in tears.

Back
Top Bottom