Somnium...i laughed when I saw you burn yourself

G

greasetea

Unfortunately you don't seem to know how to burn a cross, nor write "Go home Jews" on a sinogogue wall (It's true, it's true..somnium wrote "Go Home Jewels." You make for a poor racist, which is about standard anyhow. Why don't you and your buddy after sucking each other's dikkers in self congratulatory hi fives, stick your asses up for a nice injection of ebola zaire. Of all the ones that die of AIDS (which is the third funniest disease mind you), why have you two shinklelunks have been spared?

I wish your like and kind would be raped by a bunch of angry cops who just found out they got AIDS from the whores (notably your sister) they gushed on.

Listen, I'll be standing there under a tree with the sign "Jim Crow Laws suck". Go ahead and hang me...you'd probably fu.ck it up anyhow jackass!

This statement was written by

The n*****/chink/jew/kraut/spic/spade/@#!!!ass/cracker/white trash/yid/slope Greasetea...doesn't matter what I am, but apparently to Punchdrunk and Somnium...it does. So go ahead and call me a n***** or a big nosed Jew, or any other derogatory racist names. Because it is funny and as correct as your anatomical ghoulies ya himrods! I'll be there when you both die from an angry mob of BNP's mistaking both of you for a couple of "big nosed jews".

Strange thing... just dream, ok?

You're idiot !!!!!!!!! You can not prove your insults, you are just able to say lies, and create some noise here. But we need you, Curly Joe... who would make us laugh, hmmmmm?

IM LAUGHING NOW

;0) :0)

im laughing at you gresetea.God you cant handle a bit of verbal banter can you.

Even the fella who runs this site told me he enjoyed you getting grief because you deserved a bit back.His words not mine

Back
Top Bottom