Spurs look to Moz for hope

G

goinghome

"For the first time since the Champions League was introduced in 1992, Tottenham Hotspur stand on the verge of qualification. Just three games remain: Bolton, Manchester City, and Burnley.

Win all three and the Spurs will be entering virgin territory. Lilywhite's fans can be forgiven for uttering a few words while looking to the skies above. It would seem that Steven Patrick Morrissey had already written the very prayer that most Tottenham fans will be uttering over the next ten days..."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/385614-morrissey-and-the-smiths-writing-about-tottenham-hotspur

Not having opened the link, I'm guessing that this would be "please, please, please let me get what I want / Lord knows it would be the first time"? :)

cheers

We aren't talking

San-Antonio-Spurs.jpg

?

I am no longer interested.

you are dreaming - villa will nick forth on the last day - i doubt spurs will win another game

you are dreaming - villa will nick forth on the last day - i doubt spurs will win another game

they will have to get past rovers first:thumb:

As a huge Spurs Fan and Moz fan, this is my perfect article.

Thank you for posting, and Spurs will piss fourth, as Citeh will choke at the Lane.

Wheres monsiuer Jukebox Jury these days, he'll no doubt agree with this insight.

Last edited:

Thank you for posting, and Spurs will piss fourth, as Citeh will choke at the Lane.

Spurs are away to City, we beat them 3-0 at the Lane in December

Wheres monsiuer Jukebox Jury these days, he'll no doubt agree with this insight.

Huge spurs fan aye.....:rolleyes:

Welcome. :thumb::)

Back
Top Bottom