ssouth bank show

morrissey made a comment in one of his last uk shows that the cameras were for the southbank show

i think it was wembley , though it could have been manchester

was this a quip i'm being thick about or is there any truth in the matter :confused:

it was manchester 22nd dec....the show is due to air in sept/oct this year

cossy

Its going to be a SB show special which i think is about an hour long or more totally all Moz!!Cannot wait.:)

excellent , i actually enjoyed the importance ...... so this will be good , the last south bank show on the smiths was ok as well , i can quote it to death though

Never did see the Smiths one which is sad...:( Wish it was on You Tube)before dvds.

Never did see the Smiths one which is sad...:( Wish it was on You Tube)before dvds.

I have a copy of this but have loaned it out otherwise I'd upload it. I bought it on ebay some time ago, might be worth searching there or maybe isohunt for a download?

yes, for sure the friday gmex show,..we were interviewed by the southbank people before show and saw them interviewing people leaving concert afterwards,..its to mark 20 years since the show on the smiths, only its all moz and he has been interviewed for same show, cannot wait..will have to..

Back
Top Bottom