'Stephen you're still really something'

Please

Anyone got the full lyrics to this song (i think thats the title)

If not i can type out what i hear them as, that should be a laugh ho ho hi

All the best

Please

It's a crap song that nobody would be interested in if it wasn't for the lame attempt at referencing the title to "William, It Was Really Nothing". I hope the rest of their stuff is better than that? I've heard some Billy McKenzie solo songs and they were good but it was a very different sound, accoustic ballads.

It's a crap song that nobody would be interested in if it wasn't for the lame attempt at referencing the title to "William, It Was Really Nothing". I hope the rest of their stuff is better than that? I've heard some Billy McKenzie solo songs and they were good but it was a very different sound, accoustic ballads.

Well, it's about time we make our own then;)

yeah almost everything else by Billy Mackenzie and Allen [sp?] Rankine is superb; Steven It Was Really Something [or whatever it's called] is terrible. if you've never heard The Associates, download Party Fears Two. Rankine also produced Belle + Sebastian's Tigermilk and you can really hear his influence on the amazing track Electric Renaissance.

xo, math+

I thought it was a classic... but in all seriousness, it only gets really bad on the chorus bits

Back
Top Bottom