Stitchtowear.co.uk shirts?

gorskytron

I noticed a handfull of people on this board purchased some of the shirts from the Stitchtowear website and I would like to do so myself but I'm a little uncertain about their sizings.
Their website says:
Small 35"-37"
Med. 38" - 40"

Are they referring to just the chest size varying from 35" to 37"?
Does anyone know the length of these shirts?
And has anyone in the US received a shirt in a timely manner?

I shot them an email a week ago and never got a response...

Just after the website started, I ordered a few, and got them promptly. However, the quality is not the best, and they fade badly after a couple of washes. I suspect Staples T-Shirt paper or the like, certainly not professionally done.

Peter

Just after the website started, I ordered a few, and got them promptly. However, the quality is not the best, and they fade badly after a couple of washes. I suspect Staples T-Shirt paper or the like, certainly not professionally done.

Peter

Really? When did you buy your shirts? They claim quite the opposite, amusingly.

How are your t-shirts printed?
The t-shirts are printed using a professional, industry standard heat press.
The quality is absolutely fantastic, the finish is soft and the colours will always stay intact after many washes.

Peter

that's quite unfortunate. i love the shirts there, and was looking forward to buying almost all of them in my size.

I have a couple and they're absolutely fine. Yea, they lose a slight bit of quality after a few washes, but that's generally the case with t-shirts. Even more so if you wash them at high temps.

I have a couple and they're absolutely fine. Yea, they lose a slight bit of quality after a few washes, but that's generally the case with t-shirts. Even more so if you wash them at high temps.
Could you post pictures?

"Tshirt paper" to my knowledge will literally crack and peel off after multiple washings so I suspect the quality isn't so bad, but I was worried about that. 35"-37" does refer to the chest measurement which would appear to be a slim/average cut (not a "beefy" brand). I assume the length is just like any other tshirt so I would buy true to size.

Could you post pictures?

click
&
click

I've worn it quite a bit and certainly haven't taken much care with washing and tumble drying. I'm sure it's been thrown in with a 50 degrees celcius washes a fair few times. I'm not overly precious with t-shirts. In my opinion they look a bit better when they show wear and tear. More authentic 80s/90s looking.

I really don't think it's t-shirt transfer paper you find in Ryman stationers etc. I've had shirts like that and the designs on the shirt always feel very rigid, stiff. These ones are very soft...you can't feel it at all.

Not the best t-shirts I've ever owned, but certainly not the worst that's for sure.

Hey thanks, that looks fine. The exchange rate kills me so I kept hesitating since I didn't know what they were really like.

Back
Top Bottom