Strange/unexpected Moz references?

camgrey-27102023-0002.jpg

camgrey-27102023-0001.jpg

camgrey-27102023-0003.jpg

I've just read a review of the film The Killer. Michael Fassbender plays a hit man.

"Almost everything about the protagonist of David Fincher's new film is interchangeable. His aliases on passports and credit cars - and substitute number plates- are legion; his wardrobe is off the rack; his hideout is a WeWork shared office space. Only his fondness for the music of Morrissey-either playing on the car stereo, or in his headphones as he lines up his next target- betrays the boilings of a psychopathic mind."

Last edited:
@Skylarker your post was snagged by "Huffduffer"!?!?
FWD.
I don't even know what to say. What a douche.

Yeah; I'm not.

That huffduffer poster Neil should have credited your video work and not cut and pasted your text,, which I didn't realise till after, but have they at least added something extra i.e. the audio download? You could take it as a compliment for your diligent creation, Skylarker: "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" and all that.
I guess the internet's prone to getting sources mashed. Good job anyhow, appreciated by many:flowers:

ant and dec in the middle?

That huffduffer poster Neil should have credited your video work and not cut and pasted your text,, which I didn't realise till after, but have they at least added something extra i.e. the audio download? You could take it as a compliment for your diligent creation, Skylarker: "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" and all that.
I guess the internet's prone to getting sources mashed. Good job anyhow, appreciated by many:flowers:
I've got a long list of ex lovers; they'll tell you I'm insane. But I've got a blank space, baby. And I'll write your name.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom