Stubhub?

fuckfrankie

has anyone used this place?

i ordered my ticket for 10/12 last week and still haven't recieved shipping confirmation, let alone the damn ticket.

i'm getting a bit nervous, since i booked a hotel and all.

I may not be of help with getting you to show but I can at least offer you some solace on what may become of your money if you do not get the ticket.

Well... some things to keep in mind...

Stubhub IS now a division of eBay. Certain rules are in effect.

Sometimes a ticket is sold by a private seller listing their ticket on stubhub. If the seller did not put tracking on it then you will file a complaint and the proof rests upon the seller to provide tracking information. If none can be provided you will get your money back.

Other times stubhub itself is the seller as they have a deal with ticketmaster where they get blocks of tickets to automatically act as their own ticket broker. Please be sure to check the information of your ticket. Sometimes they list that you have to actually pick your ticket up at their office. When I bought Beastie Boy tickets for Brooklyn over the summer over Stubhub I had to actually go to their office in Manhattan to pick up the tickets.

If Stubhub sold you the ticket but sent it out then they will have placed a tracking number on it. Ask them for it and they will provide one for you to see where the ticket is. If tracking info shows that the ticket is stuck or stranded somewhere they will compensate by giving you another comparable ticket at a better or same price.

If the ticket from the seller is lost and the seller put tracking on it then stubhub again usually hooks you up and helps you out.

I have paid higher prices then I normally would using stubhub but have never been disappointed.

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom