Taeyong of K-pop band NCT in a Morrissey t-shirt

Here's Taeyong of K-pop band NCT in a Morrissey t-shirt (for the oompa loopa challenge in celebration of the movie Wonka), as mentioned in the podcast.

A better photo of Taeyong of NCT in a Morrissey shirt.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody any idea what craazyigneb no wavfh means,is this a new language that only young people can understand,thank god i stil have my enigma machine.
as someone who watches a lot of south korean cinema i am always pleased when a k-pop star wears a morrissey shirt.

anybody any idea what craazyigneb no wavfh means,is this a new language that only young people can understand,thank god i stil have my enigma machine.
as someone who watches a lot of south korean cinema i am always pleased when a k-pop star wears a morrissey shirt.
The World Association of Veterinary Food Hygienists

K pop is the worst. There's this guy at work who's always watching different kpop bands. I had absolutely no idea how abysmal the state of kpop and young people's taste actually is.
he might say the same about M and the smiths,i agree modern music is balls.

Not the best Morrissey T-shirt I've seen. It would've been better if they used the original photo anyway, not some photoshopped piece made to look like a sketch of it. But, at least they spelled the name right!

Last edited:
Who cares? Kpop rubbish. Next there'll be a main story on Moz Solo of a washing line with a Moz tshirt hanging on it. In fact that would be more interesting than this rubbish.

he might say the same about M and the smiths,i agree modern music is balls.
Except modern music by the 70's and 80's/early 90's greats: OMD, Gaz Numan, Blancmange, Moz, THE THE (errr if they ever release new music), Suede, Depeche Mode, John Foxx, John Carpenter. Their latest albums are (in my exalted opinion) absolutely fabulous, dahling.

image.png

Another idiot trying to look cool and pretending they actually can relate to The Smiths / M. Uhhhh.
Why is he an idiot bruv ?

no worse than the shit hip hop people with Ts , definitely better than Robbie Williams , your average k pop band , probably write more music lyrics than Robbie ( we all know he buys songs ) at least this guy seems to like Ms music . Rather than trying to copy him . I bet this geezer isn’t on Ozempic like Robbie hiding the fact he’s a fat ass or having loads of plastic surgery making him look like a different person. .robbie looks like Billy idol these days - the. 60 year old version . lol

Why is he an idiot bruv ?

no worse than the shit hip hop people with Ts , definitely better than Robbie Williams , your average k pop band , probably write more music lyrics than Robbie ( we all know he buys songs ) at least this guy seems to like Ms music . Rather than trying to copy him . I bet this geezer isn’t on Ozempic like Robbie hiding the fact he’s a fat ass or having loads of plastic surgery making him look like a different person. .robbie looks like Billy idol these days - the. 60 year old version . lol
Not a fan of Robbie in the slightest, but you could do a hell of a lot worse than Billy Idol at 60.

Except modern music by the 70's and 80's/early 90's greats: OMD, Gaz Numan, Blancmange, Moz, THE THE (errr if they ever release new music), Suede, Depeche Mode, John Foxx, John Carpenter. Their latest albums are (in my exalted opinion) absolutely fabulous, dahling.

image.png

Is that Camila and the other one in the band? I can't remember her name, too bone idle to look it up.

image.png

Mate , maybe the 70s, 80s and 90s music is better to you , as that is your era .
Like grandad going on about The Beatles and Stones and Doors being the best .
The 90s had some appalling bands most Manic Street Preachers songs were shite , and Gay Dad , Dodgy , most Oasis records , don’t get me started on Elastica
There is some brilliant stuff out there , a lot of kids are more into computer games , YouTube and TikTok
But the music is still there.
The noughties saw Strokes and libertines. these days there is The National, The ideals and Fomtains DC , Patriarchy, Drab Majority, Choir Boy and a lot of Russian and Turkish dark wave is fire. Admittedly , a lot of English indie is just middle class bollocks now but I guess the uk has more on its plate given what happened in Parliament last week . That was the last straw for me , the wife and I are moving to Austin later in the year . It’s over in the UK

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom