The Footy Thread

Saying LVG is a failure is truly being a nutjob. When Sky Sports compared his record with Mourinho last weekend I was surprised how close he was to Mourinho in number of trophies and overall achievements. Maybe you should stick to facts and not let your personal anger issues cloud your judgement. I know these are tough times for a Fulham fan like yourself but it doesn't help if you start spreading lies all over the internet.

Haha, you take your football club far too seriously. I hope you're not older than ten.

Haha, you take your football club far too seriously. I hope you're not older than ten.

Well, we've known for quite some time now you are not a football man at all but have a need to comment on it like the above comment on the Gallaghers focused on. Maybe football is just one of the things that you use to compensate for shortcomings in your life?

People that do not take football seriously, like yourself, are often the ones making comments about it and the trouble is that it becomes absolutely irrelevant as it is not backed by any sort of knowledge of the game. It becomes tedious ramblings and when you question one of the best managers out there I really had to put my foot down.

Maybe your heavy wife knows more about football cause chances are that she does.

This well written article explains where people like you got your hate from:

http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2014/11/why-do-the-media-hate-manchester-united/?

Well, we've known for quite some time now you are not a football man at all but have a need to comment on it like the above comment on the Gallaghers focused on. Maybe football is just one of the things that you use to compensate for shortcomings in your life?

People that do not take football seriously, like yourself, are often the ones making comments about it and the trouble is that it becomes absolutely irrelevant as it is not backed by any sort of knowledge of the game. It becomes tedious ramblings and when you question one of the best managers out there I really had to put my foot down.

Maybe your heavy wife knows more about football cause chances are that she does.

This well written article explains where people like you got your hate from:

http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2014/11/why-do-the-media-hate-manchester-united/?

This post makes you look a right c***, as if the rest of us didn't know it already.

No one gives a f*** about your team you silly precious c***. Go and fill yerself on buckfast and reply with a load more shite to give us a giggle eh.

This post makes you look a right c***, as if the rest of us didn't know it already.

No one gives a f*** about your team you silly precious c***. Go and fill yerself on buckfast and reply with a load more shite to give us a giggle eh.

So when the brain runs out of arguments you take to the fists, is that how it is. Maybe you should think things over and leave this thread alone because there is nothing worse when people who know nothing about the game comment on it.

All this started when you tried to deny the rivalry between the english and the dutch and maybe some dutch guy nicked a woman from you in the past?

So when the brain runs out of arguments you take to the fists, is that how it is. Maybe you should think things over and leave this thread alone because there is nothing worse when people who know nothing about the game comment on it.

All this started when you tried to deny the rivalry between the english and the dutch and maybe some dutch guy nicked a woman from you in the past?

Do you ever base any reply to anything on anything that anyone has actually said?

Your cognitive ability is not tip top.

Do you ever base any reply to anything on anything that anyone has actually said?

Your cognitive ability is not tip top.

You avoid the point because you know nothing about football. I dunno why you come here for more when you look pretty bad already.

You avoid the point because you know nothing about football. I dunno why you come here for more when you look pretty bad already.

For the record I'm a qualified coach, I run a team and watch my own team every week. I don't talk football with you because you're a complete twat.

For the record I'm a qualified coach, I run a team and watch my own team every week. I don't talk football with you because you're a complete twat.

Which does not mean you have a clue about top football which you have clearly shown in this thread. You still avoid discussing the core issue here. You accuse others of cheating and lying but your latest post clearly shows you are doing just that. You had to pull a rabbitt out of the hat but we're not buying it mister.

You must lose a lot. Is the formation you play the same as the number to the takeaway which in itself is a tribute to your heavy wife?

You must lose a lot. Is the formation you play the same as the number to the takeaway which in itself is a tribute to your heavy wife?

I'm going to follow the lead of everyone else that's f***ed this thread off thanks to you being such an uber c***. Enjoy talking shite to yourself.

I'm going to follow the lead of everyone else that's f***ed this thread off thanks to you being such an uber c***. Enjoy talking shite to yourself.

I have a name, it is Woy Hodgson. Be sure to say hello whenever you visit FA Headquarters where us professionals meet.

Strange Manchester derby and not even Phill has been here to milk the win. Maybe he learned from the last time he did and the disastrous results that followed. Chelsea have been great but it must be a worrying sign for them that City are just 6 points behind them and Southampton sit just 4 behind. For some reason good starts for Chelsea tend to end in despair for them.

Arsenal are the LOL of football. 3-0 at home to little Anderlecht and they end up drawing it 3-3. Welbeck the usual Bambi on ice and now Arsenal will finish second in group like they always do and face a great side in the next stage that will knock them out handsomely.

Arsenal the LOL of football!

City must be the worst champions we have ever seen. What would they be like without Aguero and how will they cope without him next season?

Yes, I am sure he will have moved on by then.

Chelsea should have wrapped up the title by now and the players did celebrate like they had at Anfield. Would take a giant collapse from them but we have seen that before and sides that start as great as that normally hit a bad patch along the way and if panic sets in others are ready to pounce.

Southampton are amazing or should I say Koeman is. He knows how important it is to make your defence play well and not concede goals. I am sure their luck will run out eventually no matter how well they defend but I wish them all the best.

Leicester are sinking like a stone so the beating Man United curse goes on. Man United have the best defensive record of all if you take out the 5-3 game at Leicester so nothing is what it looks like at the moment in this league. You can view football in so many ways.

After that win in Rome and City qualifying for the play off in the Champions League there is no chance in hell anyone else will live with City in the league from now on. Sorry Chelsea but your start was not good enough despite being near perfect. Even without Aguero City will cruise from now on.

I cannot believe that Phill Gatenby the massive City fan missed out not only once but twice of seeing City win the league all because he was stranded in America because of love. I know love comes at a high price at times but that was a massive price. Still to see them do it in the flesh.

When discussing City it is impressive to see them score for fun without any strikers. I know they have played poor sides recently and even dropped points at home to Burnley but they are now neck and neck with Chelsea who really blew it. I always doubted the great start Chelsea had and now Mourinho chooses to go to war with everyone and his dog about this silly campaign he claims is directed at Chelsea.

Chelsea may be a club that have won a lot but they still haven't won the league since 2010 and something tells me Mourinho may be out the door much sooner than people expect. For all the knowledge on the game I find his Chelsea style to be absolutely boring to watch and it is what I would call soulless football. All about a terrier cutting in from the wing and it used to be Arjen Robben and now it is Hazard.

Great win for Spurs and that must hurt a lot for Chelsea fans out there. 18 games to go and anything can happen but nothing will stop City from retaining the title now and join the elite club who did it which consists of United and Chelsea.

City 0 - 2 Arsenal. Unbelievable.

Arsenal, way to man the f*** up for once. Seems like it's been at least a decade since you last had any testicular fortitude.

Back
Top Bottom