The Greatest Video of All Time

that can't be a real bear. but look at the goathead on the wall.

I think she is more Cher than Madonna

f*** man, I watched some other GaGa videos, some of it had some real good dance music :eek:
but my plate is full, I can't like anymore new(to me) music
next year, I will look at her more in depth, i pwaw-miss brocie :thumb:

I have to disagree. I think the greatest video of all time was that one you posted a while back, "Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Version".

How about this one then,Cassius :Men Aloud & Bonnie Tyler in LEGO !

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
This IS the TUNE (and video) of 2009 !

"love sex,love me"

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ACm9yECwSso&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ACm9yECwSso&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Deal with it haters. You know it's fierce!

I enjoyed the Lady CaCa song/video, but it says nothing to me about my life.

Re: The Greatest Video of All Time...

Will not even bother watching it. Why oh why are you drawn to these crap talentless popstars?? My reason for hating her is because she copies Madonna way too much for my liking. Madonna has done it all before aswell as many other people.

Calm down. I like the song and the video. Not really my bag of drugs, but way better than most stuff out there. I can't even listen for one song on both the rock 'n' roll and the "urban" stations nowadays, but I wouldn't turn the station on this one. But, to me, it's just somewhat more interesting than usual club-kid music, which doesn't touch my heart.

I don't get why you comment on a thread about a video if you won't even watch the video. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
trapped.jpg

WUT?
Kellz would approve. Seriously.

McQueenadillos Could Be Yours...just like GaGa

If you're like us and are still ogling over Alexander McQueen's shoes "McQueenadillos", alien shoes or whatever you want to call them, we've got good news!

McQueen may be auctioning them off in the very near future!

The designer has been receiving an overwhelming amount of calls for over a month from women wanting to order them and even "buy them as art pieces". And according to a source, the fashion house is "considering organizing a charity auction as the best way to offer them to the public." But as far as mass production, we're not so sure.

We say give them what they want!

It would at least be entertaining to watch ladies try and master the 10" shoes.

Or maybe they can make a smaller, more practical version? Either way, we're sure they'd sell faster than you can say "Bad Romance".

qn9sf9.jpg
Ha! I want the pair she wears in the video. I wouldn't wear them or anything.

I have to disagree. I think the greatest video of all time was that one you posted a while back, "Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Version".
You didn't like it because there wasn't Arthur Fonzarelli's army of clones?

f*** man, I watched some other GaGa videos, some of it had some real good dance music :eek:
but my plate is full, I can't like anymore new(to me) music
next year, I will look at her more in depth, i pwaw-miss brocie :thumb:
:eek: Wow! That's cool, Robby.

that can't be a real bear. but look at the goathead on the wall.

I think she is more Cher than Madonna
She is a cross between Wendy O Williams and Cher.

Gurl, I'm with you on this one. :thumb: (for 2009 at least.)
Thank you!

I enjoyed the Lady CaCa song/video, but it says nothing to me about my life.
What if Glenn Beck was in the video?

What if Glenn Beck was in the video?

I'm not a big fan of Beck's. But I notice he keeps kicking the asses of people I hate, and I appreciate that. Those of us aghast at the Obama administration are all putting aside our differences and uniting. Deal with it. And Beck has been useful. Most lately, Anita Dunn has resigned, another victory for Beck. :) Brush it under the rug, Obamites.

Anyway, I played this video again, and I like it more. But I'm playing it again because I'm trying to figure out who she is plagiarizing.

The...

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

...part sounds very familiar to me (not the lyrics; the sound of that part), but I'm unable to place the song she's totally copying from there. I just know there's a song she's totally copying from that I've heard in the past. But it's okay; it's not an egregious plagiarism.

It's just one of those "on the tip on my tongue" moments that can drive you crazy.

I think the song/video is cool. Though it says nothing to me about my life, whereas several tracks on Morrissey's last album do.
Which I only mention because you act like Morrissey's recent output is worthless.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of Beck's. But I notice he keeps kicking the asses of people I hate, and I appreciate that. Those of us aghast at the Obama administration are all putting aside our differences and uniting. Deal with it. And Beck has been useful. Most lately, Anita Dunn has resigned, another victory for Beck. :) Brush it under the rug, Obamites.

Anyway, I played this video again, and I like it more. But I'm playing it again because I'm trying to figure out who she is plagiarizing.

The...

...part sounds very familiar to me (not the lyrics; the sound of that part), but I'm unable to place the song she's totally copying from there. I just know there's a song she's totally copying from that I've heard in the past. But it's okay; it's not an egregious plagiarism.

It's just one of those "on the tip on my tongue" moments that can drive you crazy.

I think the song/video is cool. It just says nothing to me about my life, but several tracks on Morrissey's last album do.
Which I only mention because you act like Morrissey's recent output is worthless.
Glenn Beck is okay. That Judge dude isn't too bad either.

The oooh lalalala sounds like some 90's house. Loves it.

I am not acting like it is worthless, the fact is it is worthless.

Last edited:
Glenn Beck is okay. That Judge dude isn't too bad either.

The oooh lalalala sounds like some 90's house. Loves it.

I am not acting like it is worthless, the fact is it is worthless.

I totally love half of Moz's last album, and the rest ain't too bad either.

Anyway, I think I've figured out one of the acts Lady GaGa is copying from in this song. I'm pretty sure she is copying a song by....brace yourself....AQUA. I have to break out my Aqua CDs tomorrow to confirm this. And why do I have Aqua CDs? Because I'm a stupid f*****, duh....

I totally love half of Moz's last album, and the rest ain't too bad either.

Anyway, I think I've figured out one of the acts Lady GaGa is copying from in this song. I'm pretty sure she is copying a song by....brace yourself....AQUA. I have to break out my Aqua CDs tomorrow to confirm this. And why do I have Aqua CDs? Because I'm a stupid f*****, duh....
I have no love for YOR.

:eek: Aqua, Theo? Hmmm...

The...

I think the song/video is cool. Though it just says nothing to me about my life, whereas several tracks on Morrissey's last album do.
Its boney M maybe? Ra Ra Rasputin?

Is the Monster tour not ruling into your town iamnicola? Apologies for the smug post, wasn't meant that way!

Some folk on this thread REALLY hate pop music eh? I don't get that, I will always marvel at the genius of the 3 minute pop song that properly gets inside your brain whether its indie, motown, northern soul, house, lo-fi, Beyonce or whatever...a good song is a good song:)

Or maybe they just hate The Gaga:eek:

Its boney M maybe? Ra Ra Rasputin?

Is the Monster tour not ruling into your town iamnicola? Apologies for the smug post, wasn't meant that way!

Some folk on this thread REALLY hate pop music eh? I don't get that, I will always marvel at the genius of the 3 minute pop song that properly gets inside your brain whether its indie, motown, northern soul, house, lo-fi, Beyonce or whatever...a good song is a good song:)

Or maybe they just hate The Gaga:eek:
The Monster Tour is coming nowhere near me. :( I'd love to see here in all her fierceness in person. Maybe someday. No, I knew you were joking. :D

I think some people forget Morrissey is a Pop Star.

ok, my German is real rusty, most of my recent experience using it is helping beautiful Germanic girls lost here in San Francisco :p
but here goes:

schlaf schön, hübsches Mädchen :blushing:
:D

Nice job Robby...and you have umlauts

Sie haben einen großartigen Job Hier!! :)

The...

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Many great pop songs come back to ABBA...

Like a bang, a boom-a-boomerang
Dum-be-dum-dum be-dum-be-dum-dum
Oh bang, a boom-a-boomerang
Love is a tune you hum-de-hum-hum
So give it away, I think you'll learn
You'll get love in return
So bang, a boom-a-boomerang is love
A boom-a-boomerang is love

I really hear it hear....

[youtube]pCiNhsqOTDo&feature[/youtube]

Tags