The Importance of Being Morrissey is brilliant

I'm watching the documentary on YouTube. So many recognizable (mostly British) public figures make an appearance. At one point Harry Hill is framed reacting positively to a Moz concert he's just seen, and is referred to at the bottom of the screen as a "Morrissey fan". TV Burp's Harry Hill for crying out loud! "Well I like the Smiths, and I also like Morrissey solo... But which one's better? There's only one way to-" He didn't say that, but you get the picture. Author Will Self makes what is for me a very welcome appearance, left field comments aplenty. And then, love him or loathe him, Noel Gallagher offers some fantastic thoughts. We even hear a fair bit from comedian Kathy Burke. I've felt very down today, and it might have helped 1%. Not much else has.

I'm watching the documentary on YouTube. So many recognizable (mostly British) public figures make an appearance. At one point Harry Hill is framed reacting positively to a Moz concert he's just seen, and is referred to at the bottom of the screen as a "Morrissey fan". TV Burp's Harry Hill for crying out loud! "Well I like the Smiths, and I also like Morrissey solo... But which one's better? There's only one way to-" He didn't say that, but you get the picture. Author Will Self makes what is for me a very welcome appearance, left field comments aplenty. And then, love him or loathe him, Noel Gallagher offers some fantastic thoughts. We even hear a fair bit from comedian Kathy Burke. I've felt very down today, and it might have helped 1%. Not much else has.

I'm sorry to hear you've been down today. I hope things pick up for you.

God bless you. That documentary sure has given me a lot of solace. I received it as a gift from Teresa on a DVD-R or summat, and it helped keep my head above water.

it was broadcast on channel 4 in the uk on a sunday night at 9pm.its a great documentary and can be watched over and over again.

I thought it was strange that he was saying that he wasn't going to "set the record straight" about his sexuality as there was no crooked record, yet his then female partner was shown in some of the footage, the strip club scene. Seemed odd for her to be in the film yet not acknowledged. Though I don't suppose he had any control over the sequence of footage. Is that the same documentary where he is walking in a building flanked by two people and he has a towel over his head? I couldn't work out what the building was...it looked like a hospital. Seemed a bit intrusive if that was the case. There was the part when someone said you could tell he was depressed when he knocked about 1 am without the contact lenses...of course without the contact lenses, who wears contact lenses at 1 am?

Tags
celebrities fans documentary interview
Back
Top Bottom