Morrissey Central "THE KID’S A LOOKER" (October 24, 2023)

THE KID’S A LOOKER

unnamed-5.jpg

Oddly, I was just thinking about this song yesterday – whether or not it is better than Sure Enough The Telephone Rings

After long consideration, I think it's about the same
yes that is extremely odd,so you were just sitting yesterday and the kids a looker just popped into your hear,take out the la las and you havea decent song about the x factor generation.

I’ve seen plenty of very ugly babies, so ugly that when they were born they slapped the mother.

Too true! I was on the bus the other day and a woman got on with a bairn. She took a seat, but the driver wanted her to go back to him, to have a chat or something, and this old man said, "love, the driver wants a word with you. I'll keep an eye on your monkey while you talk to the him". I didn't see the bairn but it must've been ugly!

yes that is extremely odd,so you were just sitting yesterday and the kids a looker just popped into your hear,take out the la las and you havea decent song about the x factor generation.
I’m starting to think you’re a robot.
Every song is fabulous or decent
Every gig is life changing and amazing - even though you’re on here and never at a gig.
And everything Moz says or does, you agree with or excuse or mitigate.
Stating TKAL is a decent song is taking things was too far. You’ve overstepped the mark here.

Maybe you make a sandwich to chomp on and wash it down with a Tennants.

LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was disappointed that it wasn't recorded for World Peace, especially considering that Scandinavia was
Agree 100%. If any of those 2011 songs deserved a proper recording and release, it was "Action..."

Around that time, he kept on playing Kid's A Looker and People Are The Same anywhere he was invited, even though he had these pretty wonderful tracks up his sleeve – Action and Scandinavia

He now goes on television after many years, and chooses to do the repetitive track on how people are after his money... He could have done Rebels, or River – but he went with that one

I happened on the comment section of some new coverage on the segment, and people were generally amused by the interview, but quite a few also adding it's the worst song they have heard in a while

That slight feeling of disappointment brought back these memories from a decade ago, hearing Kid at my first Morrissey gig. I was glad though that he did not pick People, and that now, he did not pick most of the other tracks he has recently debuted.

That song is better than most of the dreck found on WPINOYB and LIHS. And better probably half of Dog.

little man what now.

What’s with the Velcro shoes? Can you not tie your laces? I suppose you’re only young - you just haven’t learned it yet, baby.

At least his trousers fit better than Mozi’s voluminous denim flares.

Back
Top Bottom