The new football thread

Urban, Gatenby is irrelevant. Disliked by his fellow City fans and same with most Moz fans. Jumped on the bandwagon for the Albert Hall gigs in 2002 and has repeatedly pestered all and sundry to get his face on the TV/Voice on the wireless. His opinion is his own, and no one is arsed. But that said, City are welcome to him, they go hand in hand and do not represent Manchester. Heaven help him if a judge ever banned him from the internet, what would he do then?
Citeh - LOL LOL LOL.
Always in Uniteds Shadow.
Thanks for the info and I kinda sensed all that.

LOL

I reckon me don't understand why foreigners say the USA isn't good in socker. USA has won the World Kickball Cup Championship 3 times which is more than countries like brittin and Argentininia. USA has beaten and tied brittin in the World Kickball Cup Championship history and I was told by Jack Osbourne that brittin invented kickball.
I just called the nearest rehab, just sit down and wait for their arrival.

I hope the news is correct that Martial is leaving United cause I never liked his lethargic style playing as if he had a stick up his arse.

Roma through at the expense of Barcelona. That’s Barca’s third elimination in a row at this stage. Great news for European football.

If Bayern get past Seville and Real finish off Juve tomorrow the big four European leagues will each have a representative in the semis.

Citeh's best ever season (statistically) ends in abject failure as always. That's all it will always been remembered for. The Stockport lot will be calling for Pep's head now, the deluded f***ers.
Citeh till I die - lol.
2-0 and you f***ed it up!!!!

City f***ed up their second game in a row and really must hate referees cause that second goal was not offside. Had that been allowed they would have gone on to win it in my view cause Liverpool did not impress one bit.

In a way the game was a bit like the derby in many ways with City owning the first half only to surrender the second and Guardiola getting himself sent to the stands was really unprofessional.

Soon as I saw Roma had scored a second I put that game on as well and it was a delight to see Messi and Suarez frustrated and Barca getting knocked out and deservedly so cause Roma played really well and the third goal was a great header from a corner.

Really opens the door now for Real Madrid to win for the third year in a row and Bayern must fancy it as well. I hope they avoid each other in the semis although those two have provided the most boring games ever in CL and I still remember old yawn fests between them in the 90's.

City must be the most disappointed champions England has ever seen and even when at their best they manage to fail big time and like they said in the studio the other teams gave them far too much respect this season cause City never liked getting tackled or when sides attack them.

They sure live a lot on the fact they have only one rival and top sides not being up for it against them those sides are against the other top sides.

City haven't learned anything in Europe it seems and by now should have reached a semi final at least.

A league title & a domestic cup is a great season for city! Let’s stop pretending they’re like the Barcelona side of 2009 or this Real Madrid side that’s won 3 European cups in 4 years. They’re nowhereeee near, no evidence at all for even suggesting they could win champions league, yet many had them nailed on. They were unfortunate with the disallowed goal to go 2-0 but wouldn’t have made a difference to the outcome of the tie, City were always gonna score a few tonight (I thought they might even bag 3) but Liverpool were always gonna score too!.
City 5/1 at the start of play today to qualify lol. Could’ve give me 50/1 and I wouldn’t have took it. The only time Man City should be considered contenders in Europe, is when they’ve already won it, until then they’re just pretenders.

A league title & a domestic cup is a great season for city! Let’s stop pretending they’re like the Barcelona side of 2009 or this Real Madrid side that’s won 3 European cups in 4 years. They’re nowhereeee near, no evidence at all for even suggesting they could win champions league, yet many had them nailed on. They were unfortunate with the disallowed goal to go 2-0 but wouldn’t have made a difference to the outcome of the tie, City were always gonna score a few tonight (I thought they might even bag 3) but Liverpool were always gonna score too!.
City 5/1 at the start of play today to qualify lol. Could’ve give me 50/1 and I wouldn’t have took it. The only time Man City should be considered contenders in Europe, is when they’ve already won it, until then they’re just pretenders.
Never seen a side crash down so hard after their captain said they would win the quadruple.

Weird how Kompany headed home in the same way against United like he did last of April 2012 at the same end.

Nice gesture from the City fans to sport Aston Villa scarves on the night to show their support ahead of Villa's important game and win tonight.

West Ham sent their thanks as well!

LOL

If you ever took time to watch real sports like football, basketball or baseball, you would realize of f***ing boring and silly soccer really is.

- "Scott"

If you ever took time to watch real sports like football, basketball or baseball, you would realize of f***ing boring and silly soccer really is.

- "Scott"
Football is real sport, american football is not. Yet the weird thing is that americans believe that winning the american league means you're world champions like in baseball.

LOL

Americans, obese and stupid to make us laugh a little.

What a turnaround for Roma. My team are only a game or two away from equalling their record for the amount of time without scoring a goal so after a while we put the Roma game on too. That game was better.

What a turnaround for Roma. My team are only a game or two away from equalling their record for the amount of time without scoring a goal so after a while we put the Roma game on too. That game was better.
Are you able to watch every Forest game?

I know many use the gambling websites that show most games. I'd never be able to go back to when I was only able to watch one game at a time and especially now when they split the CL games up meaning there are only two games each night once the group stage is over.

Juve 2-0 up at half time in Madrid and playing like City did against Liverpool first half last night. Clearly Roma has inspired Juve.

What an end to the game in Madrid and how funny to see the fans of Juventus moan about cheating when probably all their titles were won with cheating and bribes.

Had it been better for football had Real been knocked out?

Of course but I wanted them through and have never seen them more lost in a game when everything failed. Buffon's last game in Europe end in tragedy with a red card and a penalty and even on a bad night that boy Ronaldo becomes the hero.

Had Juve knocked out Real Madrid it would have increased the chances of winning it for the rest of the sides left but it would surprise me if Real Madrid or Bayern do not win it now. They both have a few things to think about before they play those semis and after these quarter finals none of the sides look really impressive and maybe Roma will be the most confident side heading into the semis.

Been long since I saw such relief among the fans of Real Madrid, relief rather than joy.

After their win tonight Wolves are no doubt heading back to the Premier League and it always warms my heart for the simple reason they have the best swedish fan club of all. They organise meetings at some pub in sweden to watch games together and of course travel over to England a lot.

This is a video with english subtitles where Wolves fans describe their love for the club and the english game and it was shown on our state tv on 28th of November 2009 when swedish tv celebrated 40 years since they showed the first game from England live.

That game was Wolves-Sunderland that ended 1-0.

Welcome back, Wolves!

USA is the WORLD champion in baseball. USA won the World Baseball Classic held every 4 years with foreigner teams from around the world taking part. USA is also the WORLD champion in basketball. I reckon are you lots talking about Roma as in Rome, Italy. Italians hate socker. Every Italian person I know that is of Italian descent in the USA plays baseball, football, and basketball. I reckon since you foreigners love to wear your Yankee caps in your far away lands, maybe you should learn about a player like Joe DiMaggio. He hated socker. No wonder Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy love to go on vacations to Italy so much, because they hate socker just like Uncle Steve does.

USA is the WORLD champion in baseball. USA won the World Baseball Classic held every 4 years with foreigner teams from around the world taking part. USA is also the WORLD champion in basketball. I reckon are you lots talking about Roma as in Rome, Italy. Italians hate socker. Every Italian person I know that is of Italian descent in the USA plays baseball, football, and basketball. I reckon since you foreigners love to wear your Yankee caps in your far away lands, maybe you should learn about a player like Joe DiMaggio. He hated socker. No wonder Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy love to go on vacations to Italy so much, because they hate socker just like Uncle Steve does.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back
Top Bottom