the official what london show are you going to poll

few beers in the worlds end as well

the world's end was my second home when i lived in giddy london :o

i, too, am going to have to go in for a pint or eight

friday and saturday for me, if anyone want to come down from Glasgow let's arrange a meetup and same flights/trains etc for an "easyjet mozza special"

I haven't decided whether to fly to Stanstead or Luton yet - anyone know which one is best?

the world's end was my second home when i lived in giddy london :

decent boozer that. i always go in when liverpool play night games in london cos we normally park at brent cross and it's only a few stops on the northern line:) have you ever come across that horrible tramp with the long beard?:mad::D

I haven't decided whether to fly to Stanstead or Luton yet - anyone know which one is best?

mate i just got a BA flight from Glasgow to London City for 89 quid.
Cuts out the 45 mins into london on stansted express etc.
Arriving Friday Mourning, staying at the Camden Lock hotel (budget but it has a bed) going back up on the Sunday night about 6pm. So I plan to party in between those times!

Friday 25th and Saturday 26th Yeahhh :p

Now I have to book flights and hotel. That's stressing me out!! :eek: So Moz come to Spain someday please! :D

friday nd saturday, with it all confirmed, im so happy

eee im going to them all i will probably die with excitement. im going alone so talk to me otherwise i'll feel a bit of a knobber. ahhaa

Im going to the Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday gigs!

Im new to the Forum but not because Im a new fan but because I have only just found the place!!

:)

How many days it is to wait?

got tickets for 6, but cant make the first date. Do you think theres a way I could pass on my ticket, but still get the wristband (maybe on the second night or the day before)?

All of them. Got a six day pass in the presale.

The Saturday. Much as I'd have loved to go to all six. Lucky (or rich) bastards.. :mad:

too right the lucky rich bastards GRRRRIOTTT im going just to the Tuesday would ov preferred to have gone on the friday or the first day. But alas they where all gone and i cant bear or put myself through heart failure tomorow as i do every time i book a morrissey ticket for the past several years ive experianced many attacks but e's worth it int he!

I would have loved to go to all 6 but i couldn't afford it.. And i have exams in my uni during the week so...

...I'm going to the Sunday gig:D

22nd, 25th, 27th.

Monday! Decided to be moderate this time, just the one. Would have loved to go to all of them though...
But I'm confident other Eurodates will follow.

I can only go on the Monday due to work - however, I really don't mind at least I have tickets this time and have no stressx

Back
Top Bottom